Tie ( Tony Stark )

You ran your fingers over something soft, and without hesitance, you pulled it out. You held up a deep blue the, which was covered by small white dots. You looked up at Tony, who had a wide grin on his face. It took you a few seconds to figure it out.

Oh. It's his tie. Your going in there with him.

You sighed and gave the tie to him. He tossed it on the counter, where it landed next to Loki who gave Tony a scowl. Loki's eyes wandered to you, and he gave you the same scowl. You scampered straight into the closet.

"Bruce, be a dear and time us. Lock the door." Tony pointed to Bruce while walking backwards into the closet. Bruce just nodded. 

You were at the back of the closet, which wasnt that far from the door, or Tony. The door closed behind Tony, the last bit of light framed is figure for just a second, which made you blush. 

"You seemed eager." Tony chuckled. You looked down and huffed.

"Loki was staring at me." You mumbled. You could feel the tension between you two start. 

"You're quiet." Tony said firmly. "You're never.. this quiet."

"I'm in a closet with the playboy, Tony Stark. For Seven Minutes. And I have no idea what will happen." You sighed and pressed you back against the wall.

More silence. You looked back up, a somewhat sad look in your eyes. You hated to admit it, but you had a crush on Tony. It did sort of hurt you to admit he probably didnt like you back. "And I'd like to tell you something, but I dont think I cant." You dropped your head once more, the tone in your voice somewhat hurt. 

You felt Tony's body close to yours, warmth emitting from his body. He put a finger under your chin, and lifted it, so you were looking into his eyes, even if you couldn't see them. "It's fine. Go ahead and tell me." You stayed silent for a second.

"I have a small.. teeny tiny.. crush on you." You held your breath after that, you heard Tony chuckle.

"And so do I. A crush on you. Not me. " Tony grinned. 

You let out a sigh, a blush spread across your face. "Really?"

"Yeah." Tony's tone turned serious.

You giggled, a smile on your face. Tony brought his face closer to yours. "God. You're cute." He put a thumb on your bottom lip.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, you wrapped your arms around his. The kiss was full of passion, he made small noises that made you have chills. You two pulled away for air, then went back in. You melted into his arms, finding your knees shaking. He held up you up, keeping you steady.

As soon as the kiss got more heated, someone knocked at the door. "Times up." Bruce said in a hushed tone. "Are you two dressed?" 

You broke away from Tony and cleared your throat. "Yes we are." Tony said, he wrapped a arm around your waist again. Bruce opened the door, and Tony let you get out first. You took a seat at the bar, next to Tony. He leaned in and whispered to you. "I totally think we should go on a date." He smirked. You just nodded.