4

Red queen sent an image at 4:55 am
.............................

Old man jin:Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
H-E-Y!
HEY!!!

red queen: God damn it! Im trying to have a nice walk in a park with my pet pig!

Old man jin: You have a pet pig?

Red queen: yes, and her name is Miss piggy.

Old man jin: you do know that's a muppets name right?

Red queen: YoU dO kNoW tHaT's A mUpPeTs NaMe RiGhT?

Old man jin: okay smart ass, i hope your pig gets turned into a nice meal!

Red queen: i want you to say that to my face you 90000 year old looking man that isnt even handsome!

Old man jin: Try me! Ill clobber you like the hulk does to thor!

Red queen: dude....shut up...

Old man jin: I dont care! You are noona! You're someone's grandmother

Red queen: fine bye

Old man jin:sorry not sorry
Seen at 5:00pm

...........................................................

Jin rested against the set of seashell necklaces while he and a few others were having a conversation.

The sound of a pig distracted them and the guys all saw jungkook running away from jimin who was running away from the pig.

"Who cares if you were born in busan first!" Jungkook yells at jimin.

"I do! You have been copying me since you were born you pip-squeak!...And can somebody get this damn pig! Please!!" Jimin yells frantically as the small pig ran after both him and jungkook.

A girl was seen from afar chasing them down while holding a phone. Her face red but within a blink she was already infront of jin and the others chasing the pig.

"Miss piggy! Get back here or ill make you sleep in a room with porky!" She yells causing the others to laugh.

Jin looks confused and shocked for a second hearing what she said. He watched as g the girl tackled the pig rolling around with it as sand got into her hair.

She puts a Leash on the pig as jungkook and jimin stop running out of breath jogging to the girl and they bowed as a thanks happily.

"Thank you! Ill never forget this day!" Jimin says thankfully.

Jungkook looks flustered as he avoided looking at the pretty woman that was now covered in sand wearing Tommy Hilfiger overalls.

She was wearing red and black. A red hat was on her head.

She laughs nodding. She didn't even break a sweat. Jimin holds out a hand shaking her hand gently.

"Your hands are medium sized and they have a tight grip" the girl says to jimin.

Jungkook nods and he coughs into his hand. "I know what else is tight" he coughs loudly so no one really caught what he said.

"The other few boys walk over and they look. At y/n as she dusts the sand off of h her body. She gets most of it off while the baby pig beside her oinks to the boys.

"Miss piggy stop, its rude to oink and squeal at strangers in that voice tone. Please use the inside oinks" the girl says and the pig seems to obey.

Y/n looks up to the 7 men and she widens her eyes gulping. She pointed to one in particular and she turns pale before shaking her head pointing at seokjin.

"Aren't you old man jin?" She says shocked at the handsome man.

"Yes, yes i am" he says in a confident voice and he gave off this stare that seemed to pull y/n in.

"Hyung? Did you friend her on the secret snapchat?" Namjoon says looking at the elder.

Seokjin nods and he looks back at y/n smiling at her.

"You look even better than in the photos. Oh and congratulations for completing your exams with a great score."  Seokjin congratulates her.

Y/n nervously says thanks before picking up the small baby pig beside her.

Her phone rang with a cute.
'apu! Apu!'

She opened her phone to see her grandma had texted her.

The boys could tell it was kakao due to the way the ringtone went off.

"Im sorry, my grandma wants me to go harvest some things and pick an outfit out for dinner tonight.  Goodbye"

The girl bows once again before turning away and walking.

The boys behind her wanting to know who she was really behind the farmer that she had shown them.

..............

Chapter end.

Sorry guys this one was really rushed due to the fact that i am sick.

Im sorry for any inconvenience.