Arc 3.9

Chin Tae-Woong was a very sauve and handsome man. If Jae-Hwa wasn't aware of Mihael Yang being the Male Lead for this plot, he would've thought this man was. The twins uncle was wearing a business man suit even at this time and wore wire rimmed glasses. His red hair was styled with hair wax and pushed out of his face. It was no wonder why the twins were so handsome, it ran in the family. 

When he let them inside of his house, he told them to take a seat on the couch while he got out of his work clothes. It seems that they had got in touch with him when he was just getting off work. 

When he returned to the room after taking a shower, Jae-Hwa felt like his eyes were going to pop out of his head. When he wore his work ensemble it gave him a more mature look and he seemed very serious but the person in front of him right now just looked like a gangster. 

His red hair dripped with water and cascaded around his face and ears. He had on a pair of grey sweatpants hanging low on his waist and a towel wrapped over his shoulders. The problem here though was the entire collage of tattoos gracing his torso and full sleeves. They stopped before the hand or neck started, making it impossible to see them if he wore his suit. 

Chin Tae-Woong sat down on the couch across from them and lit up a cigarette before talking.

"What exactly seems to be the problem that you've got yourself in, pretty girl?"

Jae-Hwa rubbed his face and felt frustrated at being called a girl yet again. Jung-Hwan pulled him closer to his side by gripping his hip. He looked up and noticed Jung-Hwan's gritted teeth. 

"Jae-Hwa is a man, Uncle," Sang-Ki corrected as he scooted closer so that their legs touched.

"Eh," he blew out a plume of smoke and leaned forward with his arms leaning against his legs before saying, "My bad. You are one of the prettiest men I've ever met. Prettier than most girls."

Jae-Hwa blushed before coughing into his hand and explaining everything that was going on. Chin Tae-Woong sat up straight and had a serious look on his face. He stood and moved towards a cabinet with a bunch of files and paperwork before returning to hit seat and writing stuff down. 

"You said you have the paper that she signed about already having medical issues?"

"Yes. I've also got video surveilance of all that I did during the session as well as gave her advice on proper aftercare," Jae-Hwa said as he ran a hand through his long hair and let out a tired sigh. 

They'd been talking for about an hour as their uncle compiled a case. 

"Since she is falsely accusing you of something, we could really ruin her. She must've never faced tough times with her looks. Don't worry. There's no way that you'll even need to go to a hearing. I'll get in touch with an associate who's a judge and have this all cleared up. It looks as though they were trying to keep this quiet from the press. Might as well make it blow up," Chin Tae-Woong gave a dark chuckle as he stubbed out his cigarette and stood up to pour himself a glass of whiskey. 

"I'll handle this tomorrow and by the end of the week it'll be finished. You don't mind being in articles right?"

"No. I'm used to press anyways, with Fame Ink putting me as the number one," Jae-Hwa commented offhandedly. 

"Eh?! You're that Hak Jae-Hwa?? The one that these nephews of mine were always complaining about losing to??"

"Ha Ha! Uncle, no need to bring up that dark past," Sang-Ki said as he hurriedly covered his Uncle's face. 

Chin Tae-Woong gave a devilish smirk, "Oh? Is there something going on between you guys? Too bad, he was really cute."

Jung-Hwan stood and pulled Jae-Hwa up by the hand before walking towards the front door without speaking. Sang-Ki was arguing with his Uncle but hurried to follow when he saw them leaving. 

Jae-Hwa yelled over his shoulder, "Thank you for the help, Mr. Chin."

"You can just call me Tae-Woong! If those little boys can't satisfy you, you can always come back to my place."

Jae-Hwa blushed fiercely and was dragged away. 

Jae-Hwa was confused on how he ended up here

Jae-Hwa was confused on how he ended up here. Jung-Hwan seemed to have snapped because of what his Uncle had said and now he was thrown on to a bed. They'd driven in relative silence since Jae-Hwa was lost in thought about what he was going to do about his sister and the loan but next thing he knows they're in front of a tall building that only rich people rented out. There were suites here that 'rich young masters' lived in while in the City. 

They'd taken an elevator to the 18th Floor by using a key that locked into the buttons and the doors opened to an entire floor made into a living space. Jae-Hwa was shocked stupid by the extravagance of it all. Why'd they work as tattoo artists if they were this rich?

Now, he was staring up at two hungry wolves staring down at him as his face flushed red. 

"We've been meaning to do this for a while, Lover."

"Bunny, just let us love you," Jung-Hwan spoke up as he knelt on to the bed on his right side while Sang-Ki moved on to the left. 

"Umm, isn't this a bit too fast," Jae-Hwa gulped and tried to slow it down a bit since he was no where near prepared for being double-penetrated if that was what they had in mind. 

"Don't worry. We'll love you slowly."

His lips were captured by Sang-Ki and his hair was gripped in that strong hand, holding his face in place. Jung-Hwan began smoothing his large calloused hands over the slightly toned stomach and reached those nipples begging to be played with. Jung-Hwan rolled them around, pinching and tugging on them; drawing out loud moans from the smaller male.

"Haa~ Nn No Don-! Ahh~" Jung-Hwan had leant forward to suck one of those nubs into his mouth and bit down. Sang-Ki reached down and began undressing his lower half, moving downwards to suck Jae-Hwa's penis into his mouth. 

They'd not removed their clothes but were making a mess out of Jae-Hwa instead. When he finally came and laid there panting, he felt confused on why they didn't go further or take care of themselves. 

"What about you guys?"

"We're fine like this. We just wanted to pleasure you," Sang-Ki spoke up as he laid down next to Jae-Hwa.

"Go to sleep. You had a tiring day," Jung-Hwan said from his other side. 

Jae-Hwa was tired but he was also a bit sad that they hadn't completed their bond yet. He wouldn't rush it though; his eyes shut and he fell into a dreamless sleep.  

Uncle (Without the tattoos on the hands and obviously wearing sweats and a towel instead of this outfit

Uncle (Without the tattoos on the hands and obviously wearing sweats and a towel instead of this outfit.)

A/N: Hope no one was disappointed that they didn't have complete sex lol.