Little talks|Wyatt Oleff

"Really?" Wyatt questioned as he ran his fingers through my hair as I rested on his chest. "Yes really, I want a big family" I said.

He slightly chuckled. "I never knew you would want a big family, that's nice because I want one too" he said.

I smile as I heard his soft breathing.

"I want a nice big house, with a couple of dogs and 4-5 kids" he said. I nodded against his chest.

"That sounds nice" I said. "At least 3 boys and two girls" he said and I laughed.

"3 mini you's, that'll be some work" I joked. "2 mini you's, that'll be some work" he mimicked me and I playfully slapped his chest.

"Just kidding, seeing a mini you running around the house would make me even more in love with you" he said.

"Same" I said. "What would you name them?" He asked.

"Maybe, Tyler, Brady, Joseph, Mila and Samatha" I said.

"I was thinking more of, Dylan, Ryan, Phillip, Megan and Lia" he said.

"Those are cute names" I said. "Dylan and Ryan would be athletes, Phillip would be a artist, Megan would be and singer and Lia would be an actor just like her dad" I continued.

He sighed. "I just want them to live a perfect life" he said and I nodded. "And get married to someone as amazing as you" he continued.

"To have y/e/c eyes" he said. "To have your curly hair" I laughed. "To have your perfect little nose" he said. "To have your adorable smile" I said.

"The girls to be just as beautiful as you" he said. "And the boys to be just as handsome as you" I said as I sat my chin on his chest and looked at him.

He pulled my chin in with his 2 fingers and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I don't care what my kids want to be or do when they get older, just as long as your the mother, we'll have the perfect family" he said.

"Just a couple more years until I'll be able to marry you" he said. "To see you walking down the isle, in a beautiful dress, only a couple of minutes away till you become an Oleff" he said and I chuckled.

"Where would the honeymoon be at?" I questioned. "Hawaii" he nodded and I shook my head.

"Definitely Paris" I said and he pulled his eyebrows together. "Hawaii is so much better,the people are nice, the food is good and the beaches are amazing" he said.

"But Paris is the city of love, the lights are beautiful, the people are nice, the food is amazing and more importantly, the Eiffel Tower" I said and he smiled.

"I've always wanted a kiss in the Eiffel Tower since I was a little girl" I said.

"We can go where ever you want, as long as I'm with you" he said .I slightly blushed as he pulled me in for another kiss.

(Send some requests)