-Cool Dude-

Entering Faron woods Midna kept staring at me with what looked like sorrow in her eyes. "(Y/n), do you know anything about your past?" She asked softly. "My parents were killed and my tribe was banished. I have a best friend and he loves me." I answered annoyed. She kept asking me these questions that I've already answered. "Why do you need to know this?" Midna shrugged. "Well, I need to know about the people I'm with." I sighed as Link nipped at my leg, giving me a toothy smile. I giggled softly as we warped to Faron woods.

We slowly walked towards the temple and looked around. A monkey came from the back and dropped in front of Link and I. Too startled we watched as scarecrow looking things surrounded her. I quickly killed them and blinked. The monkey saw Link and me, and quickly started to chat away. Midna turned to me as she spoke. "She says there's something behind the cliff. That she couldn't get back there. That's where we go." I smiled and looked up. "Alright, sounds good." We walked up to the stone and I saw no place for me to go. "Uhh.." Link whined softly and looked at Midna. "(Y/n), this'll feel funny." Midna held up her hair hand and something shot out.

I was zapped with her power and suddenly began to shrink. Soon I was as tall as Midna. "Okay, let's go." She said and put me on Link. I smiled and grabbed onto him happily. "Hi." I hummed as Midna leaped off to lead him. Link jumped and I gasped, holding on tighter. I buried my face into his fur as we leaped across. Soon it was over. "Thank you Link." I said kissing his forehead. He panted happily and licked my face in return. Midna changed me back swiftly. I stood tall again as we walked into the entrance. We entered some beautiful woods, a strange melody played from within them. "Hmm." I mumbled listening to the sharp melody. Link trotted over to a stone and began to howl beside it. I giggled and watched him. After he was done he twirled around and panted. "Good boy indeed Link."

We found another howling stone and he sang to that one too. As he finished those scarecrow things dropped down and we finished them off. There was a small one who giggled and held a trumpet. "Hee hee hee! Come play with me!" He giggled and blew his trumpet before Link hit him. The kid vanished and more scarecrows came. We went through the woods, following him and hitting him any chance we had. Finally we were led out of the forest.

Down below he sat playing his trumpet in a circular arena. Link and I leaped down, Midna screaming as she held onto Link. I landed and quickly pressed my skirts down. I stood and looked around, Link growled softly. I looked up and watched him leap at the kid. It leaped up and giggled. "Thanks for playing!" He called and vanished. The last door opened. I sighed and smiled at Link as we walked through. Link barked softly and walked through. I followed him and saw a symbol on the ground. "Look." I whispered softly and stepped back. Link sat down in the middle, seeing the door he began to howl.

Soon we stood alone, the two stone figures turned to us. I grabbed onto Link fearfully. "Return us to where we once rested, you shall be deemed ready to enter." I nodded and Link nodded to me. We leaped across the blocks and returned them swiftly. I sighed and hugged Link happily. "We did it." I said proudly, kissing his head again. "You're a lot more kissable as a wolf." I snickered. Link pouted and stood, sticking his tail in the air. Link and I walked inside. We both saw the sword together. Midna breathed out and got off of him, standing beside me.

"Go get it Link." Midna whispered softly. Link looked at me expectantly. "It repels all darkness." Midna said softly. I smiled and followed Link up to the sword. The sword suddenly blasted light. I was thrown beside Midna. Link on the other hand roared to get to the sword. The light suddenly stopped and Link stood with the sword in hand. He smiled and swung it around, turning to me. "(Y/n)." He whispered and beamed. "I'm so cool with this thing!"

"The sword accepted you as its master..." Midna said softly, looking at Link as he sheathed his sword. "Yeah?" He asked softly. "It repels all evil, only takes the purest of souls. That's the master sword. The one the hero used." Midna said quickly blinking. Link shrugged and walked beside me. "Yeah." He said and wrapped his arm around me. I blushed softly and smiled. "He was destined for this Midna." I said to the twilight. She stared at me with wide eyes, quickly looking over him and I. "Yeah.. He was." She said nodding. Midna smiled at the two of us before holding up a black diamond with orange markings.