4.17

Su Tao woke up from the lack of air, he can't breathe!

Su Tao immediately opened his eyes and what greeted his line of sight was a nipple! A freaking nipple! He tried to back away but the arms wrapping around his waist tightened and he heard a man's groan.

Su Tao lifts his head and was met with someone's beautiful eyes, Viktor's.

Su Tao bluntly stared and Viktor also returned the stare.

"Good morning.." Viktor said hoarsely.

Su Tao blushes so hard, he hides his face in Viktor's chest earning a husky chuckle from Viktor. Su Tao, remembering what they did last night, blushes hard.

Viktor begged for him to remember him...wait..what?

"Wait! What did you mean last night? Remember you? How did you know that I have amnesia? Are you perhaps part of my missing memories?" Su Tao asks and lifts his head cutely.

"How adorable." Viktor mumbled under his breath but it didn't escape Su Tao's ear. Su Tao felt embarassed and was about to lower his head again when Viktor lifts his chin and steals a brief kiss.

"Maybe if we go back to your parents and let them explain their part first before me you'll understand everything. Your grandma misses you so much, as well as your parents. Especially me." Viktor said softly while giving kisses on his hair lovingly.

"Who are you?" Su Tao asks confusingly.

"I'm Viktor, your future husband." Viktor said seriously.

Su Tao smiled at Viktor's shamelessness, again.

"We're not even lovers." Su Tao whispered but enough for Viktor to hear.

Viktor smiled and buried his face in Su Tao's hair.

"Believe me, we are."

"Can't you just tell me now?"

"No, we need your parents first. Okay? Okay. Sleep first and rest. I know you're very tired from last night, don't drink too much again next time okay? I don't like it." Viktor said and stood up from the bed. He immediately dressed his naked self and fixes his hair in the mirror.

Su Tao felt empty all of the sudden, he wanted Viktor to stay for a bit longer.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going for work. I can't take a day-off today, I have important meetings with Hen--President today. You, you can stay here and rest, alright? I'll just inform your manager. Ok? I love you, baby. Gotta go, I think I'm running late." Viktor plants a kiss on Su Tao's forehead before fleeing like flash out of the apartment. He's really in a hurry.

Su Tao was left alone, resting his head on the headboard, stunned and slowly touches his forehead where he had been kissed by Viktor.

He smiled and hugs one of the pillow near him, buried his face in the pillow before squealing like a teenager.

After calming his palpitating heart, Su Tao's smile didn't leave his face. He stood up from his bed only then did he realize something, Viktor's cum is leaking from his hole.

Su Tao blushes hard and immediately went inside his bathroom to clean himself.

----------------------

Viktor arrived late in the company but no one dared to question why he's late unless you're the president.

Viktor knocks on Heng Jun's office and he heard a grunt before a voice was heard.

"Come in."

Viktor went in and was so surprised that he almost tripped unconsciously. Viktor inspects Heng Jun. His appearance was disheveled and he sported puffy eyes, his necktie is loose. He looks awful, he doesn't look majestic at all. There's no aura of being the president of one of the biggest company worldwide.

"You look horrible." Viktor said seriously.

"Thank you for that. Horrible is a great name other than monster." Heng Jun said sarcastically.

Viktor sighs and went towards Heng Jun, he fixes his tie and suit.

"Please be reminded that we will have a meeting with---"

"No, cancel all the meetings today!" Heng Jun said in anger.

"We can't. This is a big investment from Mr. Tangmo, we're going to lose a big amount if we don't accept the investment." Viktor said trying to convince the stubborn President.

"No. I don't want alliance or investment from him, We can work with that project just fine. Sure, he's powerful, but he's only powerful here in this country. Outside his den, he's just a minion, a pawn. Nothing more, nothing less." Heng Jun said nonchalantly.

"You do know that if we accept this and their contract is within our standards, it will save us a lot of trouble. If you're refusing this so much, I am pretty sure there's something more in your declination, hm? Is it about that?" Viktor asked slyly. He knows Heng Jun too much that he can almost read what is in his mind.

Heng Jun sighed, he really can't lie with Viktor's sharp and precise eyesight, figuratively and literally.

"I don't want to marry her daughter."

"Oh, so that's why. Well, that's okay if you're willing to have more meetings for you to have investment since you're not on terms with Mr. Tangmo's exchange of alliance." Viktor said and left Heng Jun's office.

Viktor immediately cancelled their meeting and began reading the papers on his desk. All of these papers are proposals of wanting to invest with Heng Company. Such a big company and a big project, who won't be tempted to associate with them. Whatever the project Heng Company is making if they can get hands on it, they'll definitely won't waste time and go for it.

They had faith in Heng Company's CEO. Even though he is young, he made Heng Company even more successful and he's already making his own name using his power. Very reliable making it more fascinating for them.

------------------------

Heng Jun's very stressed with his life right now. He tried giving Ming Chu space but he ends up going outside his apartment everyday.

His parents took Little Yun since they miss the little bunbun so much. Heng Jun texted Ming Chu that he will have rest days since Little Yun is with his parents but he didn't get a reply. Everyday when he wakes up sober, he immediately opens his phone expecting Ming Chu's reply for that one text.

Heng Jun is once again outside Ming Chu's apartment. He stays there outside for hours watching Ming Chu's apartment's window wishing that he could take a short glimpse at the man's silhouette but even the God's not on his side. He hasn't seen him or even his shadow for almost a week already. He retracted his guards who are always following Ming Chu as a part of 'giving space' and also so as to not make Ming Chu mad at him more than he already is.

After waiting for another hour, Heng Jun drove off the road reluctantly going home. He really needs to get Little Yun fast so that he can see Ming Chu again.

While driving home, Heng Jun's phone buzzed. He looks at the caller and immediately his face lit up like the sunrise early in the morning, he immediately answered it with a big smile.

"Hello, Mom! Are you going to send Little Yun back to me? Wait I'll get him now." Heng Jun said a 'little' excited.

"No." His mom drop the bomb like it was nothing. Heng Jun's smile cracks and slowly faded.

"Oh. When will you send him back to me?" Heng Jun asks eagerly.

"Come here, we need to talk." Heng Jun's brows crease at the tone of her loving and caring mother who seems furious.

"En, I'll be there right away." Heng Jun immediately complied and made a U-Turn, going to the direction of his parent's mansion.

Throughout the whole ride Heng Jun was feeling jittery.