- Preview & Aesthetics -

"Show me."

His jaw was working, but no words were coming out. When I tilted my head and smiled at his gaping mouth, he snapped it shut.

Blinking out of his daze, his voice cracked, "Sh-show you?"

"I could tell you every time I wanted to kiss you. So," I glanced at his lips again, "when did you want me?"

Ian was silent for a minute, mentally struggling over following through with it or putting that wall up between us again. I started to lose hope and shifted to move away from him, but his hands on my waist stopped me.

"Other than right now?"

I was captivated as the uncertainty in his eyes darkened to unwavering resolution.

☁☀☁

Ferra Chandler

Ian Winters

☁☀☁

The individual images seen here and throughout the story were all found on WeHeartIt. They are only being used as inspiration and visual aesthetics for characters and writing of my creation. I do not claim any of the images as my own. I give full credit to the respective owners of the images.

Now my book is a different story:

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You steal my work, I steal your soul. Really though. No plagiarism or copyright infringement, please. For both your sake and mine. It breaks my heart, and it will get you in trouble. Write your own stories, it will feel a million times better than taking someone's story that involved a lot of time and hard work on their part.

Enjoy, Sweeties!