8. They're Real?!

Y/n's POV
Darkness. Just darkness surrounding me, but with the sensation of... swaying? Why the hell am I swaying? Am I getting kidnapped?! All I remember is a bunch of figures and few feet away from me before passing out! What the actual hell is going on!?

Eyeless Jack's POV
After Y/n passed out, we decided that it was a good chance to take her to Slender Mansion. In other words, we kidnapped her. Yeah, it may seem bad but she saw us. I hope she's grateful we didn't have to forcefully knock her out. At the moment, Y/n is slung over Laughing Jack's shoulder, kagune and all hanging limply like her tiny form.

"You sure this is a good idea?" L.J asked, leaning his head away from the electrical tentacle.

"Yeah, she's out like a light, meaning her kagune is powered down." I replied, reassuring him. He slowly moved his head back upright and kept walking with a tentacle in his face.

Y/n's POV
I heard everything the mysterious person said. 'You think my kagune is "powered down"? Well, you thought wrong.' I thought as I slowly brought up one of my kagune.

"Uhh... L.J..." A weary voice said. 'L.J? As in Laughing Jack?!' I screamed in my head and woke up only to see a bandaged up waist and long baggy overalls.

"Laughing Jack in the Box! Put me down!" I screamed, flailing my kagune around his face, threatening to electrocute him.

"The full name card? Dude put electrogirl down." Said another mysterious voice, kinda deep to be honest.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" L.J shouted before literally throwing me down to the floor. Out of instinct, my kagune caught me and gave me a safe landing.

"Why the hell are you kidnapping me?!" I growled, my kagune flailing protectively with lightning bolts flying off them. Just then, small hands grab all 4 kagune. "Hey! Get your filthy hands off my kagune!" I snapped, sending the mysterious small hands an electric shock.

"Easy electro-tentacles." The figures voice said down my ear before resting their head on my shoulder. "You can't electrocute a dead cyber ghost." It whispered. I growled and started thrashing around.

"Get off me you weirdo!" I snarled, slowly running out of energy.

"Weirdo? I thought I was your second fave Creepypasta. Was that a lie?" It spoke, I could sense it was pouting. I sighed, now knowing who it was.

"BEN Drowned..." I whispered. I could feel him grin.

"The one and only sweetcheeks." He replied. I rolled my eyes and threw my kagune over my head, throwing BEN in the progress to the floor.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?!" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his back.

"For calling me sweetcheeks And restraining my kagune, NOT tentacles!" I growled before looking up at the others. Dark Link, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby and Eyeless Jack. I blushed slightly as my eyes drifted over to him, he looked just like the fanart. I soon snapped out of my trance and glared at them all. "Now, answer my question! Why were you kidnapping me?!"

"I know this may sound hard to believe but... Slender has been watching you for a while now, he thinks you have what it takes to be a Creepypasta with us. He sent us on an assignment to stalk you at school then report back to him." E.J spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. I growled lowly.

"Invasion of privacy much?!" I snapped, crossing my arms.

"I didn't mind at all~" BEN purred. I rolled my eyes. 'That boy... perverted as the comics and fanfics depicted.' I thought and slapped him into the distance and into a tree with my kagune, the boys heads followed.

"Impressive." Dark commented with a look of admiration on his face.

"Thanks I guess." I mumbled.

"Anyway, as I said, Slender would like to see you." E.J informed me. I looked directly into his eye sockets.

"And what if I don't?" I asked, looking him up and down.

"We'll kill you. Simple." L.J piped up. I scoffed and stood open, arms by my sides.

"Come at me then." I replied smugly with a smirk on my face.

"You challenging us?" Dark questioned, drawing his sword. I nodded and just stood there.

"Yep. And I want Jack to attack first." I said and both E.J and L.J looked at each other.

"Me?" They asked simultaneously, pointing to themselves. I rolled my eyes.

"Just E.J!" I snapped and E.J stepped forward, drawing his scalpel.

"Prepare to die then." He said darkly before running at me at full speed. I just stood there as his scalpel touched my body and instantly snapped in half. I laughed as he just stood there gobsmacked.

"How?!" He exclaimed. I laughed again.

"Only other kagune can kill a ghoul so You can't kill me." I informed him. After I said that, he grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. I blushed madly and I felt his hand on the back of my thighs. "Hey! What gives?!" I screamed.

"You're Definitely coming with us." He replied, walking into the forest with the boys following.

"Eyeless Jack! Put me down!" I whined and he just kept walking.

Eyeless Jack's POV
She is soooo not getting away with breaking my fave scalpel. Anyway, while we were walking she would not shut up whining for me to put her down. She tried electrocuting me a few times but Dark and BEN, who surprisingly caught up to us after that toss into a distant tree, restrained her kagune for me until she fell asleep and her kagune faded away into vapour. Kinda cool to be honest.

"So, what are we gonna do with the cutie?" BEN asked, twirling strands of her hair with his fingers.

"Well, first off, I'm gonna keep her away from you." I replied, slapping his hand away from her. "And I'm gonna take her to Slender to see if she can become a Creepypasta. Plus, I'm sure your sister wants another friend beside Sally." I added. BEN just rolled his eyes and dropped back to Dark to discuss the matter with Dark's girlfriend and BEN's sister. I hope she won't mind about living with us.

———————————————————————

Sorry for not updating and sorry if this chapter is bad asf

To be continued.....