Chapter 11: Fake Date

Samantha's POV

"Oh god, Tyler it's not like that!", I said laughing.

He pouted and said, "Don't you dare say anything about it."

"Oh why?? Because little Ty-Ty will cry?"

He glared at me and started doing his work.

Okay so, it was our last class which was a free period and we have a project to complete that was given by our art teacher.

We have to paint in canvas and yeah Tyler was doing it all wrong, so when I told him that 'it's not like that' for the nth time he still ignored me and was making comments about I don't know anything.

I didn't say anything back because I was too busy laughing at him.

Oh yeah and about that 'Alec getting my number' he didn't said anything and just smirked at me. Today was the same, just like yesterday Alec was still following me here and there.

Jerk.

And I forgot to mention that me,Cole and Jessica has a tiny little plan to make Emily jealous.

I don't know if I can do it, it's acting only but still it have to be look real!

Cole asked me this in the morning when I was in my locker and Jessica was with me.

Luckily Emily wasn't there that time,she was busy with some assignments and yeah Alec wasn't there too.

I know that he will ruin everything that we have planned.

But you know the best part? Dyan will not come to fetch me because of Lydia and I will go with Emily and Jessica!!
I was never so happy in my entire life, finally I can feel free too.

She has a driving license okay? If that's what y'all are thinking.

"Hello, earth to Sam!" Tyler said waving his hand near my face.

"Uh yeah? What were you saying?" I said sheepishly.

He rolled his eyes and said,"I said, we have to do it again, so meet me at my house on Saturday 10am."

"Ohh... Okay, but first give me your number."

"OK..give me your phone, I will give you mine." he said.

I handed him my phone and he handed his to me.

We exchanged numbers and then I saw he saved his number 'Tyler😍'
Like seriously?

"What is this?" I asked him laughing.

"It's because you are mesmerized by my charms." he said flipping his invisible hair back with a proud smirk.

I laughed more and he joined me too.

The bell went off ,we grabbed our stuffs and head out of the class.

We were talking about the project until an arm was around my waist and my side collided with a hard toned chest.

Oh god! Not again!!

"Hey sweetheart, missed me?" Alec said and I can sense his signature smirk plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes and said,"No!, and go away from me you coot!"