C H A P T E R: 26

"when you love someone and that someone loves you back, you are unequally vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you like nothing else."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh, nodding at the person.. your well-wisher in front of you.
"But can I.." you gulp a large amount of saliva which accumulates in your throat at the thought of not being able to see the person whom you love with all your might again..

Well taken that tae insists till your due date but of course you did decide on quitting the job and finding yourself a new apartment..
cutting yourself completely from jungkook in a nutshell.. and besides he'll be a married man in the coming few months so obviously you'll be an irrelevant piece of dump in his life.

Just meeting him for this one last time is what you actually wanted.
To say your sorry's.. to confess everything to him that you've been holding in for so long was what you desired before bidding your adieu to him..

"but can I meet him for once.. please" you whisper

Taehyung weakly nods, smiling, "as you command ma'am.." he smirks, getting up and heading out to call out for jeon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The clicking sound of the doorknob grabs for your attention.
Those dark orbs fall onto your sleeping figure, taking a good look to make sure you were doing fine from your pitiful condition earlier..

Shutting the door as noiselessly as possible he walks up to you and his solid build towers you as his eyes never leave yours.

"Sit.." you mumble, pointing at the direction of the stool besides your bed.

Without questioning, he seats himself and glances over the equipments that overpowered your body at the moment.. the drip bottle, injected to provide you and the little one some energy, the monitor screen to check upon your heart beat, the hospital dress they had made you don.. the tasteless hospital supper, kept half eaten by the counter.
He blinks rapidly in shock before glancing back at you..

"Jungkook.. I"
"Y/n.."

The unison of you two calling out for one other made an alarmed look casper on both of your faces.. you two stare each other before giggling

"It's alright you continue.." you say, pressing your lips in a thin line to avoid any further awkwardness.

"Uh... I uh well.... Sorry for earlier.. I mean about the ruckus Jennie created. She literally didn't mean to hurt you any way whatsoever.."

"I know.. she can't even hurt an ant.. she's as pure as that" you confess

He nods, unassuringly, "anyway taehyung said you wanted to talk to me....."

You raise your brows, "ah... yes yes of course!" "Jungkook I just want to make things clear between the two of us.... I am sorry for hurting you. I actually never meant to just.." you sigh, "break your heart.... your trust but- unnie can't bare to see me suffer either. Call it a reckless decision or whatever it is ju-"

"Wait what did you say?" He asks, a little confused

I didn't mean to break your hear-"

"No. After this, I mean.."

"Unnie can't see me suffer?" You say as a matter of factly