chapter 1: Great! Just great!

Hayley's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alrm clock goes off.

"Hayls! Get up!"

My brother yelled.

I groaned in annoyance. I slowly make my way up. I head to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I slipped on my undergarments, a white skinny jeans and a normal black long sleeve crop jumper. I pulled my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs.

I was greeted by the smell of chocolate pancakes and waffles.

Mmmmm...

I sat down on the table and greeted my parents, brother and cousin.

"Morning, Mom. Morning dad."

I said kissing them on the cheek.

"Morning sweetie."

Mom said.

"Hey sis. Ready to go school?"

My brother Austin asked.

"Yeah"

I replied. I quickly pulled on my Converses and ate my pancakes and waffles quickly before heading out the door behind Austin. My side bag and phone were already in the car.

I hoped in and we drove off. Jared my cousin drove in his own car. We got to school and I made my way over to my best friend Kylie who is the beta's daughter in my pack and we basicly do everything together.

"Hey!"

Kylie yelled out to me.

"Hey!"

I yelled back. We were talking until them most amazing smell caught my attention. The smell of fresh raindrops with lavender and honey filled my nose.

It was soo good. The scent became stronger and stronger until the person who owned it was right in front of me. I looked up and saw that it was Erik Andrews.

Great! Just Great!

The playboy of the school. He looked at me as if I were a plague. The look of dusgust was visible. Fear crossed my entire body as I knew what was coming next.

"I Erik Andrews reject you Hayley as my mate and luna. "

He smiled evilly at me. As to say that it was gonna break me. My wolf howled in pain as her mate just rejected us. I put on a stone hard expression and looked him in the eye.

"I accept your rejection."

With that I walked away. I could sence my pack wanted to rip him to shreds.

'Don't do it!'

I mindlinked them. I walked off as if nothing happened. The day roled on fast and it was now lunch. I grabbed a tray and got some food before heading over to Kylie, Austin, Jared and Kylies brother Trevor.

As we ate lunch I felt eyes burning at the back of my head. So I decided to ignore them.

"Hey so mum and dad are sending me to this school all the way to North Atlanta" Jared said.

"Oh yeah? What school?" Kylie asked

"The EAH." Jared said.

Everyone gasped. The  EAH is 'The Elite Assassin's  High' It's were you go to train to become an assassin. But not everyone knows that, only people forced to be rouges, alphas, betas and Delta's.

"Why there?" Austin asked

"Because I want to go. And also they said I could take two people with me to fill in. " Jared explained.

"Oh. Ok" i said.

Maybe if I go with him it will help me.

"Can I come with you?" I asked.

Now everyone is looking at me. Curious looks were now shown. I knew they wanted a reason so I told them I would back at home. Lunch was over  and soon my last period was over to so I headed to my locker.

My mates scent was getting stronger. I slammed my locker door to find him beside it. I groaned.

What does he want?

"What?" I asked him

"What pack are you from?" He asked suddenly

"Why?" I questioned

"Because you were sitting with the Fallen Darkness pack's future alpha." He said.

"So?" I asked

"Why would a guy with a high status sit beside an omega like you?" He questioned.

Now that go me mad. Before I was about to answer him Jared yelled at me.

"Hey Hayls! Lets go!"

"Coming!" I yelled back. I gave Erik a death glare before walking off to Jareds car.