chapter 3: long Dinner

Hayley's POV

Tonight is the dinner and luckily it was a Saturday. Me and mom started cooking and then the door rang. They must be hear. To my dismay Erik is also hear.

Mom and dad went to go open the door. As I was cooking I overheard what they were saying.

"Eve! Sam!" My mom said.

"And that young man must be your son Erik." Dad said.

When he said his name I stopped listening in. Jared came in and senced my distress. He came beside me and gave me a side hug. Austin came in as well and he too gave me a hug.

As we pulled apart Sam and Eve walked in. Sam and Eve both smiled happily!

"Jared!" Eve exclaimed.

"Aunt E! Uncle S!" Jared yelled excitedly as he opened his arms to hug them.

Jared, Sam and Eve pulled apart and came Austin and My way to hug us. I gave both of them a kiss on the cheek as I continued cooking.

Mom came back in with dad and behind him was Erik. I just ignored them and carried on cooking. Eve, mom and I continued cooking while the boys sat on the kitchen Island and talked.

Mom was cooking the pasta, Aunt Eve was making the salad and I was making my famous m n m with chocolate chip cookies.

Jared saw this and came my way. As I was putting the batter on the baking paper he came with his dirty fingers with Austin trailing behind him and dipped their fingers in the bowl and ate the batter.

I looked at them and grabbed my knife and pointed at them with a death glare!

"If you want my m n m chocolate chip cookies then you better back away before I stab the both of you!" I warned.

They both put there hands up in surrender and backed away. Aunt Eve and Uncle Sam chuckled at there reaction while mom and dad just shook there heads in amusement. Erik was looking at us still confused!

Has he not clicked yet!

Just as I turned and put the cookies in the over Uncle Sam came and dipped his finger in the bowl and ate it. I glared at him.

Jared and Austin back away even more and Aunt Eve knew there was no save him from me.

"You. Touched. The. Batter." I said slowly and very very calmly.

By now Jared and Austin shared a look. They mumbled an
'Oh shit' and 'he's in deep shit now!'

Uncle Sam looked at me and he held amusement and a hint of fear. So he ran to Eve and hid behind her. Seriously!?

"Honey help me!" He exclaimed while Aunt Eve just chuckled.

"Nope. It's your own fault for eating the batter when she warned the boys.  "

She got up and walked behind the boys. I stalked to him as if he were my pray. Now full on fear was visible.

'Now Austin take the photo!'
I mindlinked.

He pulled out his phone and took the picture. Once he did I just laughed. His face was priceless.

Sam finally caught on and he glared playfully at me.

"Hayley Eve BloodFallen! You scared the shit out of me!" Sam yelled at me as I laughed

"Im sorry Samson" I said using his full name.

Now everyone just laughed expect gor Erik who Im guessing still hasn't clicked!

Dinner was ready and we began to eat. We talked comfortably but I could feel Erik starring at me as I ignored him.

I was the first to finish so I got up and took my plate. Jared followed behind me. As we placed our plates on the bench I sighed annoyed that this dinner was dragging on and we would be leaving soon.

Jared came behind me and hugged me. It was good being in his arms. As he held me a growl erupted from behind him and he was pushed off me.

I turned and saw Erik angry.

"Mine!"

He yelled