Arielle's Powers

TRAVELER:

HISTORY:-
After Silas and Qetsiyah created the spell for immortality, it caused a divide among the witches. Some were conservatives who wanted to maintain the balance of nature by not using magic to create abnormalities such as the Immortals; this faction eventually became all those Witches who wanted to serve nature. On the other hand, a group of witches that would become the Travelers known today believed that they could use their pure magic to perform greater things much like a member of theirs, Qetsiyah had created immortality. The witches, fearing the power the Travelers possessed and the things they could do to the world, placed a curse on the their entire sub-culture to prevent them from using traditional forms of magic and from gathering and settling as a tribe. 

CHARACTERISTICS:-
● Travelers perform spells mostly in Czech rather than Latin like witches.
● Travelers can't draw power from nature but can draw power from a talisman or magical blood like doppelganger blood.
● Travelers consider their power and magic to be pure even though they perform dark magic.
● Travelers don't stay in one place more than one day and can't form a coven in their own bodies.
● They can perform all kinds of spell but are weaker than their counterparts, Witches.

MACHITIS OR FIGHTER:

HISTORY:-
Before the time of Silas and Qetsiyah a Shaman created a species stronger than any other. He created the species in the hopes of stopping deaths of human because of supernatural beings. As more species were created:- Werewolves (created by The Hollow in 500 A.D) and Vampires (created by Esther in 11th century) the Fighters gained more abilities by adapting to their enemies powers as new generations were born. They were ruthless in their killings and often referred to as God's Warriors by humans due their powers and the fact that they saved humans. All Fighters were found and trained since their childhood. Their species was believed to have been extinct after the genocide of Fighters by a supernatural group in the late 1500's.

CHARACTERISTICS:-
Known to be cruel in their killings.
● They don't differentiate supernatural beings as innocent or monsters.
● They were known to form and kill in groups.
● Physically offensive magic is deflected by their bodies.
● Pain causing spells are suppressed to a bearable level.
● Werewolf bite causes dementia and immense pain but does not kill.
● Dying with vampire blood causes their bodies to convulse and become sick. Their sick bodies then expel the blood through vomiting and cause dizzy spells before their bodies heal themself.
Fighters can only die by a spelled bronze dagger through the heart.
● They are immortal so that they can fulfill their duties and kill as many supernatural beings as they can.

POWERS:
Super healing: Their bodies can heal anything from a scratch to a broken neck all except for the wounds caused due to a spelled bronze dagger.
● Super strength: They are physically stronger than vampires and werewolves. The more they train the stronger they get.
● Agility: They are fairly quick in their attacks and while they aren't as fast as vampires they can counter and deflect attacks easily.
● Deflection: Their bodies can deflect physical magic. They cannot be compelled and vampires can't enter their thoughts or dreams without permission.

WEAPONS:
Fighters were trained to be versatile. They were taught to use all kinds of weapons but could choose a special weapon to excel in. They are also given a special dagger that can kill anyone and anything.

WEAKNESS:
1) Their weakness is plant called Valerian which causes them loose control over their movements, slows their healing ability along with rendering their strength and agility useless. Though like vampires they can develop tolerance to it. Unlike Vervain and Wolfsbane, Valerian doesn't physically hurt Fighters.
2) Fighters can only be killed by a bronze dagger through the heart. This dagger is also their weakness and can leave physical marks. There is only one such dagger in existence as it was a failsafe and the spell required to create the dagger died with the Shaman himself.

 There is only one such dagger in existence as it was a failsafe and the spell required to create the dagger died with the Shaman himself

VALERIAN

SPELLED BRONZE DAGGER