Ogma

As the incident draws to a close, with minimal casualties other than the greenette being stretched out to an ambulance, everyone was safe and few injuries were made. The next day was quite a buzz once that the news spread around U.A.

Midoriya's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, as lights started to hit my eyes, making my vision a little bit bright at what it seems. I look to my side as I saw a bowl of fruits on the stand with a letter on the bowl.

"Please call me as soon as you wake up."

I saw that it was from mom, I look up and remembered what happened, the fact that we lost to the villains, kidnapping Kacchan, and the thing that (Y/N) told me.

Flashback

As I dash towards the portal, seeing Kacchan being held captive by a villain, I yelled out his name but only to mutter "Don't come for me, Deku." he said, fear laced on his tone as the portal closes, leaving (Y/N).

"Why?" I said softly as I look at (Y/N), slowly facing towards me as I lost it. "Why are you doing this!" I yelled as he looked at me coldly. "You wanna know why I'm doing this?" he said as I look at him, knowing that my answer will be a yes. "Then listen closely, I'm going to say this once." he said as he leaned on me and grip my hair as he pulled me close.

"I'm only acting for them to earn their trust, I don't want any of you to be hurt in doing so. I'm also on a mission by the order of Principal Nezu and my own mission as well. Just play along, and please, don't worry about Bakugo, I'll take care of this mess." he said as he pushed me down, wanting to make it more realistic as he walked away. I stood up from the ground and charged at him. "(Y/N)!" I yelled as he turned around as I punch him across his face, feeling the pain on one of my arm. He laughed as he noticed that I only did it just to make them believe that he was an enemy. A portal appeared and he went in it and it closed suddenly.

Flashback Ends

I sighed as I heard the door opened, seeing that Denki was outside. "Ah Midoriya! You're awake!" he said as one by one the class went inside. I sighed as they look at me while I only thought of Kacchan and (Y/N) for the moment.

(Y/N)'s POV:

The league was at the bar, watching the news about the incident on the forest, I won't lie after that stunt they pulled yesterday, everyone would think twice on what to do. Tomura shuts the tv off with the remote as they look towards Bakugo. "Well, we did get our target." he said as I look at Bakugo, glaring daggers at me as I left my hood on.

"Oi shithead!" he said as I look at him for a while. "Why the fuck are you joining these jokers?" he said as I scoff. "This doesn't concern you Bakugo." I said as he grit his teeth. "Hell I do! Why are you with them!" he yelled as I open a portal not answering his question.

"Going out (Y/N)?" Dabi said as I look at him. "Its cool, just don't get caught or something." he said as I shake my head and heads in, closing the portal behind me. I reached a place where I'm the only one knew about my little safe zone, or so I thought.

"Glad you came on such a short notice." a voice said as I instantly know who it was. "What do you want to talk about Ogma?" I asked as he was sitting on a boulder, meditating as he opens his eyes and looked at me. "Well, a brief of catching up is in order." he said as I scoff. "You wish, not after you betrayed the master." I said as he chuckled. "Ah, you always do favor him over me." he said as I look at him.

"That's because of your teachings, you went blind for the power like Uscias." I said as he looks at me. "True, but I want that power to be mine, to rule the Sanctuary with an iron fist." he said as I tched, for a while I thought Uscias was the worst. "I know what you are thinking, what quirk did I possess that my master have given me." he said as he floats down having a wings of dragon sprout on his back as he turned into a fire breathing dragon, his armor morph into a dragon's body as he took shape. "This is one of the many quirk that he gave me, I can morph into a dragon without paying its cost." he said as he morph back to normal. "As I realize my main objective with me ruling this damn land causing suffering and hatred towards all living being, and that time would be now." he said as he looks at me.

"With you on my side, we will be unstoppable. Those so called heroes and villains will bow down to our feet, begging for mercy as one by one they would fall, pleading for the madness to stop and end as they burn down to ashes." he said as he paused for a bit and looked at me.

"Now the question is, are you with me? The one who will rule and cleanse this wretched land, or are you against me? An enemy of my being, with you siding with these damn heroes or villains helping them to dethrone me and earning this so called balance of theirs." he said as I didn't hesitate for the moment.

"I am with you, Master Ogma." I said as I bow down to him, having my pride on the line as I do so. "A wise decision guardian." he said as I nod. "Now, go back to the league and keep an eye on them, I fear that the heroes are making a move to retrieve our target." he said as I nod, opening a portal back to the bar as I went in.

As I went back and dusted myself as I saw them, having a conversation with Bakugou, remembering the things Ogma said. 'Too bad Ogma your plan will only be a dream, shattering before your eyes as I drag you down to your grave.' I thought as one quote came into mind as I smile.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."