Chapter 4

After a few minutes of talking and laughing we had all settled in our assigned seats for lunch.

The cake was placed on the other end of the table. We had all contributed a little in making the cake. After all that was the least we could do for what they had provided us with.

We all sang and clapped. I enjoyed my self thoroughly. I couldn't refrain from smiling after seeing all the smiles on these innocent faces.

They did not deserve to live here. But at least they were blessed to have a place to call 'home'.

We then proceeded on to have breakfast. A little unusual one. It was tastier and I enjoyed every bit of it.

We shared interesting conversations,most of which I stayed silent.

Soo-ji mingled well with people. She din't have any difficulty in starting a conversation while I was the opposite. I was shy. 

Throughout the meal jungkook kept glancing at me. I din't know why?
Every time our eyes met either he would turn away or it was me who did.

Finally the meal was over. We all headed towards the kitchen to wash our plates.

After our routine of washing and cleaning was over we were asked to assemble in the main hall. This has been our custom for years. We always talked and enjoyed ourselves. But this year was different. I had not seen jungkook for years.

I was either not present in the orphanage or busy with something else.

They only visited us on his birthday every year and I had missed it the last couple of years.

He looked different now. Grow up and mature. Like a man.

We spent the evening playing games with the kids and chatting. Mrs.jeon was an interesting woman.
I tried my best not to make our conversation boring or awkward and I think she understood me well.

I never really payed attention to what Jungkook was doing in particular.
He was just fooling around with the kids.

The sky soon turned dark and it was almost time for dinner.

A while later we were done with our meal.
As we shuffled out of our seats Mr.Jeon stood up catching our attention.
" I have something to share with you guys",he spoke. He glanced at his wife who was sitting next to him. She returned a smile and gave a slight nod. "Jungkook will be staying here for 6 months along with u guys."
____
A/N
How is the story up until now?
Let me know if there are any grammatical mistakes or errors.
Thank you for keeping up with me!