6 | sneaky little rats

kenzie's pov

I had just posted the picture on my instagram and i was looking at my phone.

"Did you just call me a loser?!" Johnny said whining. "I was just telling the truth" I replied. "You're such a liar" he said "No I'm not you're just a loser", "You suck" he said "Awe thanks" i said with a smile. I love annoying him. He just shrugged and smiled.

We continued our dinner with just talking and having a fun time.

It was time to leave, I went to the Orlando's room for a while because it was still early. 

"Did you think of anything?" i asked Lauren while we were walking.

"I am not sure maybe we should ruin something he uses" she replied

"Yes! What if we add shampoo in his toothpaste" I said

"OMG yes" Lauren said.

When we got at their room i said that I had to go to the toilet and showed me the way. I found the toothpaste and the shampoo. I opened the toothpaste's cap and poured some soap inside, then I closed it and shaked it so it doesn't look weird. 

i went out of the bathroom and I saw Lauren, I whispered "Done" and winked, she smiled.

Now we have to get him to brush his teeth. I really want to see his reaction.

I sat on a chair and i see john eating some candy. I think I've got a plan. 

"Could I have some?" I ask him and he streches out his hand with the candy so i can reach it.          I am about to take some when he shakes his hand and gets the candy away from me.

"I didn't say yes" he says. Ugh that boy. I just say "Oh ok then" and i shrug. He continues to eat and i suddenly stand up and grab the bag from his hands. "the fuck" he says. I laugh at him and start running. He starts to run behind me too. He finally catches me and hugs me from behind so he can grabe the bag.

He finally takes it from m, why does he have to be faster and stronger than me.

"You thought you could get away with this?" he says. "yes of course" i say. "well you didn't". I frown. 

We sit down again and I see Lauren laughing, I smile at her. Then I say "i have a temptation to brush my teeth right now, I don't know why" ,"weird" lauren says. "Now that you brought this up I should definetely brush my teeth after all this sugar" Johnny says and stands up.

While he's heading to the bathroom I turn to Lauren and we both look at each other with an evil smile. 

We go closer so we can see him when he brushes his teeth. 

He grabs his tooth brush and puts on the toothpaste, it look pretty normal phew. Then he puts the toothbrush in his mouth and starts brushing his teeth. I see his mouth getting all bubbly and him making a disgusted expression. He immediately spits it out and washes his mouth with water. 

Lauren and I were laughing all this time. He turns to us and says "You sneaky little rats" angrily. we continue laughing. "this is not funny" he says. "it is to us" I reply.

"mackenzie now I need your toothpaste since you ruined mine" he says emphasizing on the "you". I say "hell nah" and he says "heck yeah". I don't know why but I started laughing again.

"You can use mom's toothpaste" Lauren says. "No I want Kenzie's" he says very sharp. "Aw you want to use something mine" I say with a sweet voice. "No i just want yours cause I want revenge" he replies. "Yea sure" i say. 

Then he says "lets go", "where" I ask. "to your room to get your toothpaste" he says while grabbing my hand and opening the door. 

He just held my hand omg. His hand is really soft wow!

He continues pulling me to my room and when we get there he says "where's your card?"         "Oh i think I forgot it in your room" I didn't I just wanted to piss him off more.                           "Don't  play with me mackenzie" he says. "Ok it's here" I give it to him. He opens the door and goes straight for the bathroom. i just wait for him and i hear him saying "Ha I found it!". He heads back to go out and I say "I'm kinda tired so I'll just go to sleep, tell Lauren I said goodnight".

"Oh ok goodnight" Johnny says.

"Goodnight Loser" i tell him, he just smirks and walks away.

I watch him walk to his room and then close my door. What a day a say to myself. My mom is not here so I just assume she's still out. I get ready for bed and do my daily night routine. then I see a text from lauren saying goodnight, I reply goodnight and fall asleep.

I'm so busy with my exams these days so I might take longer to update.

I hope you're enjoying the story :")