chapter 11

In the morning sunrise in (y/n) room he's a sleep. But in his mindscape he is training with (d/n) since the time in the mindscape is much faster than the real world. There (y/n) lying on the ground breathing hard and looks at the dragon still not a single scratch. By the time they began training it went one night over one whole month of training.

Y/N: No wonder you are called the strongest heavenly dragon. It seems I underestimate you. Said to him while breathing hard.

D/N:<Like I said before I will not hold back and help you how to control my power.> Said to him with a smirk.

Then suddenly (y/n) body started to fade and (d/n) notice.

D/N:<It would seems you are starting to wake up. Remember when you wake up you won't feel as strong like before, you need to do some exercise to increase your stamina and magic power to control the galaxy magic so good luck and see you again soon.> Said to him with a smile.

He nodded then fade away. Then (d/n) thought of about him during the training.

D/N 'thought':<It would seems that he is handling well with my power and close to achieving balance breaker. If someone or something makes him go beyond his breaking point of his emotions he will be a formidable opponent to anyone.> Said in his mind.

Now (y/n) wakes up and stretch. Then looked at the time it's still early to get ready to go to school. Then he went to shower, got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. When he got to the kitchen he sees his parents, issei and asia at the table.

Y/N: Good morning. Said to them with a smile.

Then they notice him.

Everyone: Good morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

Then he seat in the chair and began eating breakfast.

Issei: Hey (y/n) rias said she wants to show us something after school at the club house. Said to him

Y/N: Well then we have to wait and see. Said with a smile.

Skip

At sunset in the clubroom rias is in front of (y/n), issei and asia.

Rias: It is time for you three to get a familiar. Said with a smile.

Issei was confused.

Issei: What's a familiar?. Asking her.

Akeno: They are our partners to help us with our daily works. Answering his question.

He nodded of understanding. Then rias summons her familiar a small bat.

Rias: This is my familiar. You two boys already met her. Said to them with a smile.

They got confused about that. Then the familiar transform into the same woman that she gave them the fliers. They were shocked at that.

Y/N: Wait she is the one who gave us the fliers. Said to her.

She nodded and her familiar went back to her bat form.

Akeno: This is mine. Said to them

Then summons her familiar and it was an imp.

Issei: An imp. Said with a confused look.

Koneko: This is shiro. Said to them.

They turned to see a white baby kitten with a bell around her neck in both of koneko's hands.