17. coachella night one

Ella had never felt this rush of euphoria before. Timmy had taken her to a party, they had been lead there by The Weeknd and she was so excited. The Molly had worn off a bit, not that she was complaining. Although, she did lose her shirt at some point so now she was just walking around in a bralet and shorts, not that Timmy was complaining.

The party was in a huge house near to where Timmy and Ella were staying. Their friends had come along but had already dispersed, Timmy didn't let go of Ella for one second in fear of her wandering somewhere. The couple stood watching everyone excitedly until Ella realised something.

"Hey T, T, Timmy" Ella giggled at Timmy, extremely drunk and still high. She had his attention even before she had spoken but she still rambled his name.

"Yeah Elle" he laughed at how under the influence she was.

"I lost my shirt and now my boobs are just out" she started to laugh which made him laugh as well. They really were having the best time.

"Do you wanna go home or borrow my jacket or something?" He was trying to stay more sober than her so she didn't do anything stupid. Coachella parties weren't safe a lot of the time.

"No I wanna party!" She screamed, earning a few screams of encouragement from people around her. She leant in close to Timmy's ear and whispered "but if my boob pops out you'll tell me yeah?" Timmy laughed and nodded.

"I'll put it back in for you, as if nothing happened." he replied and Ella verbally awed. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his chest.

They started to dance wildly along with the other people at the party, it was rammed with people who were all just making out or literally having sex in front of everyone. Ella and Timmy were just dancing though, having the time of their lives. Timmy started to lose his sobriety when a dozen shots came his way. Ella threw her arms in the air so Timmy took the chance to squat slightly, pull her body close to his and kiss her chest, leaving a love bite. Ella just soaked up the pleasure and tried to squish her boobs together so he would have something to kiss.

They continued to dance but they were just kissing wildly while trying to dance, there was a lot of accidental biting and tongue flying everywhere but neither of them seemed to mind.

"Do you wanna grab some weed and get out of here?" Timmy slurred his words, Ella just nodded and he lead her to the door. "Wait here, I'll go get the weed" he slurred even more. Ella just leant up against the wall and waited patiently. He came back not long after with a bag of weed and and lead Ella out of the house.

They walked down the road hand in hand, weed in pocket and started to sing some songs they had heard that night. At this point, Timmy's shirt was ripped, Ella was only in her bralet and wearing Timmy's hat and had his jacket wrapped around her waist. Timmy's hair was all messed up from all the kissing him and Ella had been doing, overall they were a mess but they didn't care.

The house was silent when they got back, everyone else was either asleep or still partying. Timmy and Ella went to their room and laid down on the bed so they could light up. Once they were both pretty high, Timmy initiated conversation.

"Should I cut my hair?" He ran his fingers through his curly mess. Ella scowled at him which gave him her answer.

"What am I gonna hold on to?" She pouted, Timmy laughed and put the joint in his mouth.

"I'm not going to shave it, just trim it so it's not as messy" he said, smoke coming out of his nose and mouth.

"I could do it for you" Ella grinned. As much as Timmy trusted Ella, his hair was sacred and he would never let anyone except for Manuel, his hairdresser, to cut his hair.