Chapter 4: The man dressed in jade

Thin straight silver hair swaying back and forth as his jet black eyes viewed the breath taking garden. Filled with Peonies, Camellias, Orchids, colourful it truly was like having your very own rainbow in the garden. The aroma of the flowers consumed his nostrils causing his icy cold demeanour to melt.

He no longer possessive the terrifying aura of an emperor but rather one similar to an innocent child. Though he may seem gentle his sharp eyes observed his surroundings diligently hoping no one witness his moment of weakness.

His alluring features shone as the rays of the moonlight gazed at him. Smooth silky white skin, perfect cheek bones, defined jaw, fancy embroidered jade clothing clearly screaming rich.

To say he is handsome would be an understatement it's as if a deity sculptured the man himself. Any women would fall head over heels for this piece of art at first glance but his fierce and cold face would instantly shun them.

No one dared to speak at him not even glance for they feared it would the last thing they'll see before they fall to their demise.

Not long after a servant immediately appeared kowtowing. In the blink of eye the elegant man's poise once again became cold, "Master! I truly do not wish to interrupt your peace but the infamous royal physician Sue Do, requests that you visit under the command of the emperor himself."

A smirk arose from his majestic face. His stone cold face still existed but somehow it seemed a bit arrogant as well as charming. The servant slightly lift his head capturing the look of his master and he was inevitably shocked.

It was at this moment he remembered that his master was ruthless so why wouldn't he hesitant to kill the servant? At this thought the servant instantly placed his head back to his original position hoping that his master does not notice.

The attractive man did notice but he showed mercy and spared his life. Replying in a husky voice "Alright I'll comply and will arrive their shortly."

The servant was relieved and realized that all this time he was holding his breath. His master was truly appealing but seemed very cunning. You would never be able to predict what he'll do next! Thoughts prevailing with the dark figure's mind.

.......

Sue Do's Manor

Servants and Eunuch's bustling and scattered to each of their master's quarters. Moving at a fast pace the maidservant bumped into the plump maiden.

At first the maidservant was phased but it had all diminished once a glance swept the stunning figure the maid bumped into. Kowtowing on behave of her carelessness she said "2nd Miss this maidservant apologise for her sloppiness."

A grin settled on Sue Mei Ling's face as she spoke "No need to worry, It's an honest mistake so why do I need to harm you? After all we are human, we make mistakes it's only natural and I wouldn't hurt a family member." Clearly stating that the clumsy maidservant is her family.

Sue Mei Ling believed in equality so much so that inviting servants to dine in her savoury feast is normal. Every servant, guards even eunuchs wanted to serve under her.

The title trash never entered their minds as they worshiped her, showing respect so that they can live a life of luxury as the others working under her.

Prejudice based on their living quarters or lifestyle is just wrong. She simply detest the idea of slavery and anyone who pursue this ideal.

Her words are always so powerful for anyone who heard it, hearts would flutter. Love brewing at every corner of the hall way, honouring every soul located in the area with her dashing smile. Waves of love penetrated each heart as they couldn't help but adore their 2nd Miss.

"I care for your wellbeing so anytime this situation is encountered I will never punish but if done deliberately expect nothing but the worst! Do you understand?" Sue Mei Ling's voice boomed through the corridor. They all bobbed their heads in response.

"Good! This is perfect show them all that you can be strict for your reign will be accomplished in no time!" Di-Di shouted

Proceeding to shift her head Sue Mei Ling conceived that no one knew of Di-Di's existence even though she's floating around Sue Mei Ling and her volume loud. To Sue Mei Ling's conclusion only she can identify Di-Di.

Di-Di continued to speak as she flew over Sue Mei Ling "Follow my lead and every one will want to fancy you, but first lose that excess weight. People won't take that chubby face seriously." Giving Sue Mei Ling a look of concern as she said those few words. 

.............................................................................................

I don't think i'll keep my promise to update every week since i'm already breaking it. I'll just update whenever i think of something for the next chapter.

Btw plz check out my book 'Mending the shattered heart' cause i think it's a pretty decent book.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments.