Chapter 13

Helena's POV

Screams rippled through the dining room where the whole pack was. The children and mothers fled the area to get to safety and the rest of us jumped up to get the intruders.

I stopped in my tracks when Levi was standing there with my "parents" and Falcon behind him. He looks like trash.

Seriously...

I snapped my head to Liam with a glare. I bet he has something to do with this.

'Please Helena trust me. I know I haven't given you any reason to trust me or Falcon but this was apart of the plan. We're going to kill Mom, Dad and Levi. They've ruined the pack and everyone wants them gone.' He rushed out into our sibling link and I gave him an unsure look which he responded with a reassuring smile.

I sighed... I guess whatever happens, happens.

We all just stood there staring at each other, waiting for someone to attack first. When Levi spotted Liam next to me he growled and went to lunge for him.

Oh heck nah.

I used my speed to get in front of Liam and kick Levi in the gut. I smiled when I heard a satisfying crack. My mom glared daggers and me and helped Levi up.

"You're a little bitch! Too bad we got
stuck with you when your real parents died. I should've killed you when you were a baby." My mom growled out and I rolled my eyes. Axel growled beside me and I brushed my hand across his.

'Can I kill her?' I asked Liam, he answered after asking Falcon.

'Sure, just save Dad for Falcon to kill. Axel can take Levi since he seems to be itching to do it.' I glanced at Axel who had his fists clenched, glaring at Levi.

I smiled and ran behind my mother with my vampire speed.

She doesn't even know I'm behind her.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around with a jump of fright when she saw me. He scared expression was wiped off her face and she tried to hide her fear. She can't. I can see right threw her. I have no sympathy for her.

She looked like she was going to try and hit me but my nails grabbed her throat before she could even blink.

My 'Dad' was about to reach for me but he was thrown to the floor by Falcon who started punching him. Levi turned and growled furiously. Probably because Falcon is being a trader. Levi went to lunge at me but Axel pulled him by his shirt and stuck his hand through his heart,
ripping it out.

My nails dig into my mothers neck and blood began pouring out making my mouth water.

Now is not the time to be hungry.

I tightened my grip and watched as her life slowly slipped away.

Tragic.

My eyes were probably red based on the way she was looking at me.

Complete fear was written all over her features.

After about 30 seconds her body went limp and I let her drop to the floor.

Everyone was silent. You could hear a pin drop. I noticed both my mother, father, and ex mate were laying dead on the floor.

I should feel bad... but for some reason I just don't care...

I stepped over Levi's dead body and wrapped my arms tightly around Axels neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my neck.

I heard a throat clear and I pulled away from the hug.

It was Liam.

I sighed and walked over to him,
giving him a hug. He eagerly hugged me back and I punched his arm.

"You're an asshole and you." I pointed my finger at Falcon, "You are a fuc-"

A hand covered my mouth, stopping the line of profanities that wanted to escape. I knew it was Axel who covered my mouth based on the sparks I felt.

He probably doesn't want me to say something i'll regret... after all, they're still my brothers.

And I know what you're thinking... They're not my real brothers, right?

Wrong.

I found out that we all were adopted by our 'mother' and 'father'. We have the same birth parents but they didn't receive the vampire gene like i did.

Until me, no one has ever been able to breed a werewolf and vampire together. People tried obviously... but as much as they had sex and got pregnant, the baby would've either gotten the vampire gene, or the werewolf gene... never both of them.

I'm basically a miracle. That's why I stand out with my white hair and purple eyes.

The guards took the dead bodies away and Kole and Jack led "Levi's pack" to our guest bedrooms.

They were all glowing with happiness. Many thanked us on their way out, saying stuff like 'Thank you for freeing us' or 'We can finally live in peace'

Now it was only Falcon, Liam, and my mate and I in the room.

Well this is awkward...

Axel wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head, murmuring sweet things.

As much as I don't want to do it, I should try and forgive my brothers. It's going to take a long time, but i'm sure it will be worth it.

Falcon and Liam were staring at me with regret and love.

I started giggling and laughing at the thought of them loving me.

They stopped caring about me and loving me when I was like 10. It's so weird to see that emotion on someone you least expect it from.

The boys shared worried glances at my giggling form and I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I fricking hate the both of you." I said, taking a few step towards my big brothers. Deep frowns were plastered on their faces.

I reached them and hugged both of them tightly, "Don't fuck up, hurt me again and I'll have your heads. That's a promise, not a threat." I said, seriousness lacing my voice.

I heard their gulps and I smirked.

"I'm so sorry Helena, I don't deserve your forgiveness but I will try so hard to show you that i can be a good brother. I can't believe I let this go on for so long, I shouldn't have let them control me, I should've stood up to them and protected my baby sister. Im so so so sorry, I love you so much sis." My eyes widened when Falcon started crying into shoulder while apologizing over and over again.

I just patted his shoulder in an attempt to be comforting but it wasn't.

"Okay Falcon." I muttered.

I can't say it's okay. Because it's not. But one day, maybe, just maybe,
it will be.