Reader x Thoros of Myr - I Could Die For You

A/N- I do not often write for Thoros, but I decided that this song would fit this story idea quite well, and i've written Beric quite recently, so Thoros was my next choice. This imagine is based on the song "I Could Die For You," by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I'm not sure whether I actually like this imagine or not and it is pretty short, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

"Please, just let me go outside for two minutes, that's all i'm asking," you whined, still tucked under Thoros' chin as he held you tightly.

"You know that the answer is no, Y/N, stop pushing this." You grumbled, slipping out of his grip and listening to him let out a deep sigh as you moved to look at him.

"It's been so long," you told him softly, "and it smells down here," you continued, your lips set in a deep frown as he rolled his eyes.

"I told you, when we first left, that this was how we would be living," he grumbled, gesturing at the cave that you were situated in, "you said that you didn't care, that you just wanted to be with me, no matter where that may be."

"Don't you dare try and use that against me," you hissed at him, your teeth gritted tightly together as you glared at him, marching those few steps closer to him so that the other men wouldn't have to hear your words. "You know I love you but I need to be outside, I need to see the sun." The venom in your voice was gone, replaced by a wounded whine, "I couldn't even tell you what season we are in if you asked it of me."

"It isn't safe," he grumbled, reaching to pull you back to him but missing as you stepped out of his range.

"To stand outside for two minutes, not even alone, just outside the entrance to this damned cave?" Your voice was uneven, and you let out a laugh in disbelief. "You know, I followed you all the way here, I chose this life for myself," you let out a deep sigh, "The least you could do is respect my basic need to breathe some fresh air once in a while."

You began marching towards the exit, but he was quick to get in your way. "You can't leave," he told you as softly as he could, his hands resting on the tops of your arms, giving them a light, comforting, squeeze.

"You can't stop me," you growled, shaking out of his grip and attempting to push past him, only for him to move in your way again. "Get out of my way," you spat at him, your face contorted in anger as you glared at him. He had never seen you this angry before, never so full of rage that you would release it against him.

"I love you," he started, forcing your eyes to meet his, though the anger didn't fade from them like he thought it would.

"Then fucking act like it," you hissed, shoving him out of your way and marching yourself up to the entrance. You hesitated for a moment when you reached it, looking up at the sun for a moment before continuing. You could hear Thoros scrambling behind you, attempting to reach you before you got outside.

"You shouldn't be out here," you heard Beric grumble as the fresh air hit your face. You let out another sigh as you closed your eyes, remembering the smell of the trees, and grass, and air.

"I tried to stop her," Thoros mumbled behind you, but you ignored it, opening your eyes and letting them run over the woods before you.

"What is so bad out here that you want me kept hidden away?" you groaned, taking another step away from the entrance and into the wilderness.

Thoros sighed, grabbing your arm to stop you moving, "Come back," he hummed, pulling you slightly and causing you to stumble backwards. "There are people out there who will be more than happy to happen upon you alone in the woods," he grumbled as you fell into his chest, letting out a huff of air.

"Then come with me," you told him, struggling out of his grip and turning to look at him with your eyebrows knitted together.

Beric let out a dark chuckle at your words and you turned you eyes to him. "These men would not let anything stand in the way of them getting to a pretty woman," he told you with a shrug, "the stories that some have told us are not the nicest."

"Tell me." His eyes remained on your for a moment before flitting over to Thoros who simply nodded.

"There are rumours of them holding the men hostage, making them watch as they took their wives by force, before killing them both," he paused for a moment and you pressed your eyes shut, reaching for Thoros' hand. "It puts us all in danger if anyone knows you are here."

"I'm sorry," you mumbled softly, feeling Thoros come closer to your side, his lips pressing against the side of your head as you glanced at the ground, swallowing back any anger that had once resided in you.

"We can make arrangements for you to come out every now and then, but we will have to be careful," Beric told you, and you nodded softly.

You followed as Thoros started towards the entrance of the cave, slowly climbing down into your home. "Why didn't you tell me?" you asked quietly once you had made it inside, allowing him to pull you close to him, his face buried in your hair.

"I didn't want to scare you," he mumbled back, "I promised that I would protect you when you came with me," he added and you let out a soft chuckle.

"I am not a child, and I would prefer it if you would not keep secrets from me from now on," you answered him, shifting slightly to force him to look at you. "I love you," you added and you watched a smile come to his lips as he stared into your eyes. He wouldn't repeat your words, but you knew he felt it too.

"I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you," he answered softly, leaning down just slightly to press his lips to yours.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. This money gives me the ability to continue writing in my spare time without having to worry about extra funds and will eventually help me to begin publishing my own works outside of my fanfiction. Follow the link: Ko-fi.com/S6S075KP to pledge money. The link is also available on my profile page and in the comments down below. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x