Chapter 32: Crystal Tournament

[Y/N]'s

It's already dark outside and we all go back to my palace and get ready for the dinner. We all go to the diner when we saw full of foods.

Bakou: Who cook this beautiful dishes?

You: Pro-Chef. Well let's all get to sit.

We all seated and I forgot to tell them about the Crystal Tournament.

You: Now that we're here I forgot tomorrow will be the first Crystal Tournament. I need to attend that who wants to watch it with me?

Rias: Me that will be interesting.

Ophis: Add me

Kuroka: If Ophis is there I also need to go

Koneko: I also go. I want sit on your lap

You: Okay who else?

Hestia: Me I want to watch

Vali: Also me

Bakou: If Vali is going then I will also go.

Akeno: Fufufu that will be exciting.

Gaia: I join of course I'm bringing our daughter.

Kiba: I'll join

Asia: I want to watch

Xenovia: I will also.

You: Okay now that it settles.

A light appear in front of us and we saw Lucy and Poseidon. They seem afraid.

You: What happen? Is there something wr—

Lucy: Kratos! She's back!

Poseidon: Yeah! She just hypnotise your two brother!

You: Hahaha who are you tal—

???: I am here brother~

I then look at their back and I saw Lofn. I feel fear when I saw her. I gulped and look at her the others is in their fighting stance.

You: What are you doing here? How did you enter without my permission?

Lofn: Brother~ don't be stiff it makes me wet~ hehehe

I stand up and walk towards her. She also walk towards me while grinning. I stop and look at her.

You: What are you doing here?!? *change into god form 2*

Lofn: I also like that god form of you but *lipbite* I like the god of lust after all. How about you give me a hu—

Gaia: Stop this at once Lofn.

Lofn: Stop talking to me bitch. You're not the one I want to talk to.

Ophis: You better stop Lofn or I'll kill you.

Lofn: Oh really? That was fun—

In just a flash Kuroka, Bakou and Vali is now in front of Lofn and holding her neck.

Kuroka: I don't know who yo—

Lofn vanish and about to throw a black fireball on Kuroka but I push Kuroka and suck all the black fireball and vanish.

Lofn: Brother~ you know what will happen if you suck the black fireball?

You: What are you tal—

My hair starting to change in black. I start to feel fear when my daughter run towards me and hug me. The black hair become white again. I smile at my daughter and then look at Lofn.

Lofn: So that's your daughter? Heh what a little cutie. Well I'm leaving let's have fun again brother~

Then she vanish and we all sigh and I sit on my chair. I just look at my food.

You: What is she doing here...

Gaia: You need to rest..

You: Okay thank you Gaia.

I then go back to my room and rest.

Kuroka's POV

Kuroka: Why did he protect me?

Ophis: He protect you because he doesn't want you to hurt.

I then look at Ophis and she just smile at her.

Kuroka: Ah I see...now I know why the other girls love him that much. He protect others but is there someone who'll protect him? I...I need to protect him.

I said to myself and smile. I guess falling in love on a guy like him is not bad.

--------------
A/N: This update is a bit short hahahahaha