1~Varian doll

(ok yall remember in Secret Of The Sundrop when Varian used that Varian doll to trick Rapunzel and her dad? yea)
-
-
(y/n) was looking through Varian's lab, for no particular reason other than she was bored. She looked under a desk and under it was a doll of Varian, that was his size too.

(y/n) picked it up and held it tightly as she snuggled it and nuzzled its cheek.

later that night, (y/n) fell asleep hugging it.
Varian arrived home and saw (y/n) sleeping soundly in bed hugging something.

he walked up to the side of her bed, surprised to see her cuddling up with none other than the doll he made of himself

he blushed and chuckled lightly, pulling the doll away from (y/n).

(y/n), without opening her eyes, started patting around the area beside her. "where did my widdle Varian go?" she said to herself softly

Varian chuckled slightly louder, "(y/n)?"
(y/n)'s eyes flew open and she sat up looking at Varian, blushing hard.

"he's right here, (y/n)" Varian said softly, climbing into the bed beside (y/n).

(y/n) was still blushing and stuttering, "VARIAN TH-THAT WASNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE-" she was cut off by Varian's kiss

"it's ok (y/n), you don't need that anymore, I'm here now", Varian said softly. He pulled (y/n) back down to the bed.

he layed in the position the doll was in formerly, and (y/n) awkwardly wrapped her arms around him as they both sank into the warm covers.

"mmm your arms are so warm" Varian said, pulling (y/n) closer to him. "why are you doing this?" (y/n) questioned.

"because why would you want a doll instead of the real deal, love?"

(y/n) closed her eyes and smiled, pressing her head lightly into Varians chest.
-
-
-
(SORRY I KNOW THIS IS REALLY BAD AND REALLY SHORT BUT ITS WHAT MY TRASH MIND THOUGHT OF SO HERE ENJOY HOPE YOU LIKE IT)