Chapter 14

This is just a tiny, cute chapter. :)

Axels POV

I groaned when Helena tugged the ends of my hair and used her tongue to massage mine.

I love it when she tugs my hair like that. It feels so fucking good.

What I really love, and think is totally hilarious btw, is how when we started kissing and making out, neither one of us knew if we were doing it right.

That's what I love about mates... you get to learn and grow with each other. There's no judgment.

She moved her position on my lap so she was even closer to me in every way, causing her core to rub against the very hard dent in my jeans.

She moaned and my hands found her flat stomach. I traced her stomach until I reached her bum and gave it a squeeze.

Her body started grinding against mine and I grunted and groaned at the friction and sparks between us.

She's addicting to me. Her vanilla and coconut scent, her beautiful soft white hair, her entrancing purple eyes, her sweet yet feisty personality, and just in general the way she makes me feel.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back, then began sucking on her neck. She was letting out ragged breaths and I smiled against her soft skin.

"Mark me Axel." She whispered, and my eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, "Really?!"

"Yes." She whispered and I kissed her sweetly then sucked at the spot i'd mark her.

Once I got it ready I let my fangs come out and bit down on her neck. She whimpered and I wanted to pull away and comfort her, but I had to let the mark complete.

I pulled away once it was done and kissed it, then kissed her. This beauty is really mine. All mine.

I tilted my head to the side and smiled at her, "Go ahead baby."

She gave one of her dazzling smiles and began kissing and sucking my neck. She found my sweet spot that I didn't even know I had and my breath hitched.

Her wolf fangs scraped my neck at the same time she rolled her hips against mine and a groan escaped my mouth. She bit down and I squeezed her bum to try and move my focus away from the pain in my neck.

She held her fangs in until the mark completed, then removed them once it was done.

'We've marked each other!!' My wolf howled in joy and I mentally laughed at him.

"I love you babygirl." I said and kissed her fresh mark.

She smiled, "I love you too."

She laid her head on my shoulder and I rubbed her back soothingly.

Her eyes started closing and I kissed her forehead then lifted the both of us off the couch.

Carrying her bridal style, I took her to our room and laid her down, then laid down beside her and pulled her close to my chest. Then we both fell into a peaceful sleep.