⌜ fourteen ⌟

donghyuck kept on smiling because of mark last night

mark was different than the first time he first talked with him and that was when taeil told him to ask him why he's been absent.

how did mark change? donghyuck wondered.

as soon as he went out of his house, he was expecting someone else in renjun's car.

i know you're looking for him.❞ renjun said as he turned the music off

donghyuck raised a brow ❝who?

renjun can't believe the two. why can't they just get married already?

he won't go to school.

donghyuck rolled his eyes ❝i didn't question if mark would go to school or not.

renjun smiled ❝did i say it was him?

the younger gulped ❝well..

god, the both of you are so..❞ renjun ruffled his hair  ❝get out of my car.

what?

are you not going to take care of him?❞ renjun raised a brow at the younger who is sitting at the passenger seat.

the younger could only laugh ❝why should i?

renjun shrugged and started the engine ❝if you say so then.

a few minutes later donghyuck shouted and made renjun stop the car.

dude?

i remember i left something at the house. you go first.❞ donghyuck got out of the car leaving renjun sighing at the driver's seat.

he watched donghyuck running to mark's house from the side mirror and made him giggle at the younger.

they should just get married.❞ renjun was about to start the engine when he saw two familiar people walking in front of his car.

he honked the car and startled the two.

he opened the car door and went out. ❝need a ride?

jaemin and jeno smiled at him.

i miss you!❞ jaemin hugged renjun

jeno saw it and found it cute. ❝but you saw him yesterday though.

jaemin squished renjun's cheeks ❝yeah, got a problem?

jeno laughed ❝nope.

wey stap.❞ renjun said while jaemin continued on squishing his cheeks.

you're so cute.❞ renjun looked at jeno with a weird face and made jaemin giggle at his reaction to what his boyfriend said to him

em wot doe❞ renjun removed jaemin's hands ❝i'm hot not cute.

isn't donghyuck and mark with you?❞ jaemin said as he opened the car door and sat next to the driver's seat

jeno followed and sat at the passenger seat.

renjun sighed and was the last one to get inside the car.

he'll be taking care of mark.❞ renjun said while starting his engine for the second time.

what happened to mark?❞ jeno questioned

he said he accidentally slept inside the bathtub.❞ renjun laughed ❝his reason was that he was busy thinking about the school works that he accidentally slept inside the bathtub with cold water.

the two listened to their favorite music, renjun's laugh.

renjun turned his car to the left and then continued talking ❝but i think he was thinking about donghyuck until he fell asleep inside the bathroom.

renjun's laugh died down, thinking why the two haven't said anything.

renjun's pout made the two coo at him. they found it cute.

you are so beautiful.❞ jeno said while smiling, showing his eye smile.

jaemin nodded ❝i strongly agree.

renjun blushed at what the two said. but then, he didn't want to put meaning to it. the two were in a relationship and didn't want to ruin it. he knew they meant it in a friendly way, nothing more and less.

thank you (?)

🍼

mark groaned when he heard the doorbell. it kept of ringing for the nth time already.

what the fuck do you want?❞ mark widened his eyes as he saw donghyuck

he wanted to explain that he didn't mean to curse at him but he was tired

donghyuck frowned. so much for thinking that mark changed.

do you remember the first time i came?❞ donghyuck said ❝this is what you said.

i would like to remember but my head hurts.❞ mark crunched his face.

excuse me?

donghyuck smiled ❝no, excuse me.❞ donghyuck said as he push mark to the side and went inside the house

mark can't help but smile at the guy. then, he remembered that chan was sitting down at the sofa. he quickly removed his smile, afraid that his son might see it.

which he did.

daddy why did—❞ mark carried chan to cut him off

donghyuck came running from the kitchen with his sleeves rolled up.

mark found it hot. it was a good thing that he was sick, he has an excuse if ever donghyuck found out that he's blushing.

you can't touch chan.❞ donghyuck carried chan and made mark pout. ❝you idiot, he'll catch your cold.

papa, i saw daddy smile when you got in!❞ chan said, more like shouted

mark mentally facepalmed. if only kids weren't that honest.

t b c