Arc 1.3

"You can't imprison me! I'm a general!" General Walters frantically protested. He stood up from his seat and tried to approach Lucas. However, the stern voice of the general of the South Offense Army quietened his protests.

"As a general, it is a shame to lose control of one's self. Your lack of control and showing weakness proves that you are no longer fit to be general. Get him to the dungeons."

Around six men walked towards the former general. Two of them cuffed his hands and feet, another two pressed acupuncture points so that he can't resist. The rest were the ones who dragged him away. Anthony started to yell vulgar words, insulting Lucas and the judge.

The king, King Harold, was disappointed by this event. He had great hopes for General Walters, supported him and the other generals at great lengths, yet he dared give him no face? Shameless! Simply shameless!

But for now, he should give the North Offense Army a leader, and give Lieutenant Grimm compensation. It must've hurt his Beta I pride to have been raped.

King Harold stood up from his seat, his majestic aura caused the people to be in awe. "I, King Harold, decree that until someone is qualified to be the North Offense Army's General, NOA will be under South Offense Army's General Holland." No one dared oppose the King's words.

-

[Host, how is this going to cause chaos?]

'System, don't be so dumb like the people here.' Zach nonchalantly answered the curious system.

[...] Dumb? You're dumb! You're family's dumb!

'Ei, for your information, only I, my wife, Zarina, my grandchildren and their kids are the only people who's not dumb.'

[System 4547701 is offline for upgrading, tranferring to System 4547700.]

[Good day host, I shall be your system until 4547701 is done upgrading.]

Zach wasn't the slightest bothered about the sudden temporary system. As long as it didn't hinder his plans, it's not a problem.

Currently, he was in Lucas' Grimm's condo unit, cooking in the kitchen. As Zachary Wilson, he had a hobby of cooking, and was the one who cooks at their home because his wife simply cannot cook without setting things on fire.

If Zach is going to be honest, there was no romantic love between him and his wife, just the sister and brother kind of love. Karina had been his only bestfriend and they were each other's last resort if their destined one didn't come. No one managed to capture Zach's heart no matter where he went so he only focused on his business and his friends. Same goes for Karina. So they decided to have commitment with each other. But they can't do 'it' without getting grossed out and puking, hence having Zarina as the only child and heir.

This set-up of her parents wasn't hidden from Zarina, neither to anyone who was close to them. People thought that maybe they'll eventually fall for each other but it never happened.

Zach had lots of respect towards his wife and was extremely proud of her achievements but he knew she was beyond dumb in the kitchen.

Thinking of this, was this what the system meant when it said that he was lacking something? That he didn't fulfill it?

That he had a dumb wife in the kitchen? Even though he always thought that his family aren't dumb? Huh, maybe that's it.

Zach nodded to himself and continued to chop the ingredients. Lucas' kitchen is very outstanding, all utensils and equipment he knew where present, the  food department is completly well stocked too.

It had been almost a month after the trial. And also almost a month after he resigned from his lieutenant position.

And almost a month after this annoying General Holland started "visiting" everyday without fail, that annoying man said it was the Army's way to compensate for the former general's actions and to try to get him back for the South Defense Army.

'Just how can bothering people compensate them?!' Zach complained silently while turning the stove on. He did the procedure and placed the ingredients inside with the correct order. That annoying General Holland is coming over again today, and most likely, eat lunch and dinner with him again. Like for the past 30 days.

Zach was starting to think that he had no house or family to go home to. That general was an Alpha though, so it would be pretty much impossible to come true. General Holland and the Asshole Anthony were the most desired Alphas after all.

He's not the type of person to endure such bothering person everyday. Let's see if that Alpha would actually still come back after today.

*evil laugh*

[...] Now I know why 4547701 suddenly wanted an upgrade.

The door chimes produced a calming sound when the door of the condo unit opened. In came General Gabriel Holland in his army uniform.  His manly scent automatically spreading because of the air conditioner. Lucas being an Omega cause him to have a sensitive nose, so Zack visibly scrunched his nose up upon smelling the annoying man's scent.

Don't ask how the general opened his condo. At the first time General Holland did that, Zach immediately inspected his automized lock on his door, if it was tampred or something. He found nothing, so it's either General Holland threatened the condominium's head of security to get him access or he had a key card of the unit of his own. Fortunately, Zach wasn't a fun of privacy, so he didn't mind. At first. He didn't mind because he thought the general didn't come to bother him. But now...

'Let's see if you can still walk after tomorrow!'

"Luke? I'm here."

"It's Lucas, General Holland. And please refrain from barging in."

It took all of Zach's patience to stay calm and keep Lucas' composed personality. This guy was really getting on his nerves.

Gabriel Holland only frowned and then smiled at him. "I told you to call me Gabriel." he said, completely disregarding Lucas' statement about him barging in.

Zach can only mentally roll his eyes as he served the now done food on the table. As if it was normal for him to do, Gabriel helped him set up the utensils and glasses.

When they were done, the two of them sat and Gabriel thanked him for the food. Zach forcefully smiled and said it was no problem. He watched as Gabriel took his first bite.

As much as he didn't want to tamper with food, he needed to do so to get rid of this man.

---

I keep having nightmares about the upcoming school year. Maybe I shouldn't go to school at all?? Hehe

Nine