Extra: A Royal Wedding

Zhong Yi stood in the middle of Zhong San and Zhong Er in their finest robes. It was truly extravagant and to him, seemed a bit too much. However, to marry the one you love is the greatest moment in a person's life; that and giving birth. 

Zhong Yi knelt along with the two men and gave the formalities but it needed to be changed a bit for the 'bowing to the husband' and he took a step back in order for the two men to be placed in front of him and knelt to both. 

Everything went by fast and the celebrations of the new 'Empress' filled the entire Empire. Zhong San and Zhong Er held Zhong Yi's hands and brought him to their wedding chamber. Zhong Yi wore the 'veil' to cover his face since he was the more feminine of the three and both men led him towards the bed before beginning the process of 'unveiling' their 'bride'.

His face was first to be revealed and it stunned both men as those phoenix eyes were seen by them. The maid who had gotten Zhong Yi ready had added a bit of makeup which highlighted all of his good qualities and made his original Fairy-Like beauty into a true succubus. 

"Are you going to help me undress or stand there all night?"

Zhong Er was the first to snap out of it and Zhong San soon followed. One began removing the ornaments holding his hair up while the other began taking Zhong Yi's red and gold robes off. 

His fair skin soon was exposed to both their hungry eyes as he was laid out on the red sheets adorning the bed. 

"You're stunning," Zhong Er said in a hushed whisper. Zhong San was to lost for words and nodded his head in agreement. 

Zhong Yi rolled his eyes and held out an outstretched hand for them to join him on their wedding night. Zhong San quickly got onto the bed near Zhong Yi's head and leaned forward to place a hungry kiss on those stained red lips. It tasted better than he had thought; Zhong Yi tasted of something similar to strawberry but it was just his unique flavor. 

Zhong Er let his brother take Zhong Yi's lips as he bent to suck at the exposed collarbone and chest presented to him. His lips trailed across the smooth satiny skin just below the ear that held his Husband's intoxicating scent before moving his open mouthed kisses further down his body. Zhong Er took liberties as Zhong Yi was tangled with Zhong San in a steamy makeout session. He began biting and tonguing the tanned nipple beaded from the sensations being administered to his needy body. 

Zhong San trailed one hand down Zhong Yi's body to begin stroking his lover's cock while the other tangled in that silken hair to keep Zhong Yi where he wanted him. His tongue tangled in an erotic dance with his Husband as they both brought Zhong Yi to orgasm. Zhong Yi screamed out his release with Zhong San's stroking technique pushing him over. 

Zhong Er pulled back to stare at the mess his Husband had made all over both of them and scooted down to lick Zhong Yi clean. 

"More," Zhong Yi huskily demanded. 

"I want to savor you first," Zhong Er said. 

"No. I want you inside," Zhong Yi panted out as Zhong Er pulled his already hardening penis into his mouth. 

Zhong Yi reached down to pull him off but Zhong San gripped both of his hands and held them above his head. Zhong Yi's eyes watered slightly at the oversensitized penis being sucked furiously into his Mate's mouth. 

"Ahh!" It didn't take Zhong Yi long to release again and lay panting in his confined position. Zhong San leaned forward to capture his Husband's lips before taking his clothes off. 

Zhong Yi was slightly out of it at this point and so when a penis was pushed up against his lips, he parted his mouth to take it in. 

Zhong San groaned in ecstasy as Zhong Yi sucked gently on his head for a few seconds and then deepthroated his long length. Zhong Er pushed Zhong Yi's legs up and began to tongue fuck him to stretch him for the intrusion to come. After enough saliva lathered his tight puckered hole, he inserted a finger inside. 

Zhong Yi clamped down at the sudden intrusion and Zhong Er had difficulties even moving his finger past the first knuckle.

"Relax, Bunny," Zhong Er spoke up as he rubbed Zhong Yi's stomach with his other hand to try and ease his tension. 

Zhong San continued face fucking his Lover as his brother was attempting to loosen him up. By the time Zhong Er got all three fingers to fit inside his Husband, Zhong San was closing in on his release. 

"I'm cumming," Zhong San said as he leaned over in a sort of arch and pistoned his hips into that welcoming mouth. Zhong Yi looked up with glazed eyes to stare into silver eyes that looked half crazed back into his own. When the orgasm shot through him, Zhong San seemed to command Zhong Yi to not turn away and to swallow him down. Zhong Yi's throat worked to swallow all that his Husband gave him. 

He was so focused on his Husband unloading into his mouth that he didn't realize Zong Er positioning his penis at his entrance and beginning to breach his channel. By the time he noticed, Zhong Er was already halfway inside of him. Zhong San pulled his flaccid cock out of Zhong Yi's mouth and relaxed next to him, pushing Zhong Yi's sweaty hair from his face as his brother began fucking Zhong Yi into the bed. 

His hips were pistoning so fast and hard that Zhong Yi rocked into the bed and a loud slapping noise was sounding out everytime they connected. Zhong Yi's moans and screams from the tenacity of his Husband were so loud that even the Maids and Eunuchs in the surroundings blushed furiously from it. 

Zhong Er slid his hard cock repeatedly into Zhong Yi's hot and tight little ass as his hands held his waist in a bruising grip. Zhong Yi released on a scream as his nails tore into Zhong Er's back when he gripped it from the euphoric sensations coursing through him from his Husband's repeated rubbing over that bundle of nerves within him. Soon after, Zhong Er followed on a low roar as he released inside his beloved. 

All three laid down next to one another for a while but couldn't seem to keep their hands off one another. That night, the servants in the surroundings would have a sleepless night and the next day the Officials would be turned away from Morning Court. It had been a memorable night, for more than just the three people within that wedding room.