Gary's realisation

Gary's POV

I was pushed against a wall I didn't know what the hell was going on, all I know was I was dragged out of Gary's house and into a limo, than dragged into a mansion, and finally into a very neat and cute room, with lots ofdolls on the bed and many books.
"Where am I?"
"My room, now tell me Gary Oak, do you like my brother." I could tell that Lillie was being very serious right now, why does something always happen around Ash.
"Look, that emo blond kid just came and talked with me for a bit, and then he kissed me."
"Is my brother gay?" I could see a little worry in her eyes.
"Hey Lillie, if your brother being gay changes how you feel about him then there's something wrong with you
"HUU, I don't follow."
"God you all are almost as dence as Ash, you loved your brother before right?"
"Yah."
"So what's different, that he loves, males."
I se-"
"WHAT WOULF YOU KNOW, I'm sorry if I'm being harsh right now but Lillie is just getting used to this, and besides   I bet you got a pretty good life, i mean your professor Oaks grandson."
"Look, to be honest, I DON'T KNOW ANY THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT IN MY LIFE. I mean I question myself everyday, your right I am professor Oaks grandson, and I'm into guys, Imagine if that got out." I felt myself smiling, and yet I felt a tear run down my face.
"I-im sorry."
"Shit I broke down didn't I, well now you know."
"I can tell you we wont snitch." I felt like I trusted these girls, I hope I can at lease.
"Hey stop crying it's ok." Said the blue haired one, I think her name is Lana.
"Ok, I'm sorry didn't mean to look so weak. Suddenly I got a phone call."
"One sec...
Who is this...
Whoa slow down..
Omg hes gone, but his leg, I don't think it's healed completely yet...
Ok I'll go now..."
*call ended*
"Who was that." Lana asked
"Sofeclys, and he said Ash ran off into the woods, I have to go, bye... Oh and Lillie."
"Yah?"
"Just remember to support him, he'll need you the most while getting through this, I wish I had a sibling to talk to atleast.
"I will, bye." I ran out the door I started to run when I noticed a car pull up beside me.
"I think it might be easier if you take a car it's about 5 miles to hos house."
"Oh right." We got to his house sooner than expected, I got out and screened bye to them. I started running into the woods where ash went into.
"Ash I will find you, because.. because I'm in love with you.

Phew it's 11:30 pm for me, I should get some sleep, because school, but I wanted to write this.
I have recently gotten back into undertale(God damn it me😂) can I just say Mettaton is my spirit animal, I wish he was real becuase I would kidnap him and, for him to.. to, well I don't know, I would prob make him where his dress in ex form and sing his song (I have his song memorized, because I'm trash😂. Anyways I wanted to say ty for support and also wanted to say this is my first Fanfic (unless you want to count the the truth or dare, but that's just random crap, that I write if I'm bored.) Ahh shoot I gotta stop or else this note will be longer then the story, anyways guy bye😄
(ps the song at the top is also in English but I think the Russian version is really pretty.)

Bye