You're ready

•Sasuke's POV•

It was obvious she was strong I could feel it. I wasn't sure if she was actually lying about never doing anything like this before... she seemed pretty serious about but as soon as I charged she dodged as if it was nothing. It could be reflexes but as fast as those it'd be hard to believe she never trained. Maybe it had to do with her clan? But if her clan was that powerful what'd she be doing her? Or what would have happened to them?

After a moment of thinking I looked Kohana dead in the eyes and spoke in a serious tone. "Fight me" though I tried to maintain a straight face I couldn't stop myself from smirking when her eyes went wide.

"I... I don't think that's the best idea I mean shouldn't I train more?" Kohana seemed to hesitate as she shuffled backwards a bit. "Oh I think you're ready I'll go easy" I promised as I took out one of my Kunai.

•Third POV•

As the two stood in front of each other Kohana was still hesitating but she still got into a fighting position taking out one of her own Kunai. Before she was   able to say anything else Sasuke charged. As soon as Sasuke was about to attack Kohana dodged turning to the side she grabbed Sasuke into a headlock placing her Kunai to his throat just like yesterday. Kohana grinned with pride but Sasuke smirk as he looked up at her. "I won't go that easy" he said before he disappeared into a puff of smoke and all that was left was a log.

Kohana's eyes widened in surprise not expecting this at all. "Hey! That's not fair at all!" She yelled out rather annoyed that he played this trick on her. There was a quiet chuckle that she couldn't tell which direction came from.

"Fine if that's how we're playing" kohana grumbled as she quickly did the signs and three clones of her appeared. She smirked as all three went out into the bushes near by look for Sasuke while one of the Kohana's stayed in the middle. Before she knew it Sasuke jumped out from one of the trees and attacked. The clone disappeared in a puff of smoke and Sasuke stood there surprised expecting the real Kohana to stay out in the middle where it'd be 'safe' she wouldn't have to fight Sasuke if a clone spotted him.

This was as Kohana expected it was a classic move in the Naruto move. She jumped for it tackling her partner to the floor and pinning up there. She kept her Kunai close to his throat and smirked. "I win!" Kohana cheered happily as Sasuke stared at her astonished.

"I thought you said you've never done something like this?! How'd you make the clones?" Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows as he starred at Kohana. She only shrugged and smiled innocently "Maybe I do know a thing or two from watching people do it so much" she giggled as she got off of Sasuke and two puffs of smoke appeared in the bushes meaning her clones were now gone.

Sasuke dusted himself off after he stood up and glanced at Kohana. He scratched the back of his head as he looked off into the distance. "I'm really not sure why I was asked to train you. You're obviously skilled and pretty strong and this can't be your first time doing something like this so I guess for now just keep training your strength and prepare yourself for the exam coming up this week." He said before looking at her. "Well I guess I'll see you in class then" he waved off before walking away. "See ya..." Kohana muttered giving her own small wave before glancing around her.

It was just and her thought now. She knew was already ready for graduation all she had to do was three simple clone Justu's which she's mastered. She couldn't help but to think about Naruto. Kohana knew he'd make everyone would but yet she was still really nervous for him. Who knows what he'll be feeling as he goes through that. That's when the idea of her going to see Naruto popped into her head. It was still pretty early and she had plenty of time. The girl grinned to herself as she decided that she'd go see Naruto that day... after one more hour of training that is.

Author note- ... I know I know... I said I'd update earlier but I didn't and this was super short... I'm sorry! When I finally decided I'd work on the chapter I got sick and then I had to write this speech which I was super nervous for. The other days I was just really busy (lazy). I hope you all understand and I promise the next update will come soon.