Shattered truth

Chapter 35: Shattered truth

Di..

Words sink on his throat. He stood there motionless staring her with wide eye.

Ananya asked him about the lady and he keep looking at her not really believing.

Ananya: Arnav. It's your sister?

Anjali: NO I HAVE NO RELATION WITH THIS MAN. (There is anger, frustration, pain, loath in her voice and face.)

THIS MARRIAGE WILL NOT TAKE PLACE..NOT UNTIL I AM ALIVE..

She announced and fire the gun. Scared by the scene, crowd gathered in the event. Everyone started running here and there to get rid of the place.

Angrily, she came to the alter and untie the garland before casting her deadly glare to the person she loath to an extend she cannot express.

Arnav came out out the alter not knowing how to react.

Kavya cannot believe her eyes. How can this women escape? She is getting mad seeing her alive. This is not true..she had killed this wit** with her bare hand. How can she survived? Only question juggling in her mind. For the second time, death betray her. But not this time.. i will screw her if she open her big mouth. she can't spoil my game. With that she remove her gun and stood to the nearest wall before pointing toward Anjali. She is on the verge on firing. To her bad luck, she been collide with a people out there which create havoc on the premise. Her gun went misplace and she began looking out on the floor.

Anjali turned as being felt someone presence.

Arnav: ''Di..aap..Is it really you..How this possible..?'' He smiled moving to her.

Anjali: You dare!

Raising her gun, she placed it on his forehead.

Ananya: Di, what are you doing..? He is your brother.

Anjali: THIS MONSTER IS NOTHING TO ME..NOTHING..I HATE YOU MR RAIZADA..I WILL KILL YOU..

Within a microsecond, gun been shot by her. Everyone out there started screaming and began running out of the entrance. Chandelier fell on the ground as the bullet hit it.

Anjali: What the hell!

She turned to meet the source who dare to change the direction of her weapon.

Aman: Have you gone mad Anjali? I told you not to step at this place. Why you are so stubborn?

Anjali: Why did you stop me..All the problems will be solved after his death..I kill him, aman..I bloody kill him..I LOST HER..I LOST HER. All because of him..

Aman: And i can't lose you..I cant loose you again.. you are my life..my WIFE.. (He hugged her making opposite person froze in astonishment.)

She jerk him away and walk forward and grab his collar. )

Anjali: I wont leave you, Mr Raizada. What you had thought you will be escape so easily by committing the horrified crime..

She pounce to him like a lion hitting him through her hand. Arnav look bewildered. He have no idea what is going on. How his Di alive and where she was till now? On top of that, why this man call Di, his wife? Aman anyhow took away her hand and pulling her back.

Aman: I know it's not easy to forget the injustice done to her. We can't do anything now.. it's pointless to say anything to him.. he don't deserve any explanation.

Anjali: Why you came behind me? Leave me alone!

Aman: Because i had promised khushi at last i always be with you..