Payback time

Chapter 38: Payback time

A white SUV halted near a isolated godown. He clenched his fist who look like a monster who is burning from inside in his own hell. Taking a sharp breathe, he storm to the room lead by his men. He stop near the door to have a talk.

Man: As per your order we have bribe one inspector and abducted HER. For outside world, she is died. But..

Asr: What?

Man: That neev Khurana, he is very loyal inspector. He is determine to find out the truth. There is a possibility he may create problem in future if he suspect you are behind her abduct..

Asr: I don't give a bloody damn to anyone, do as i said and close her case. (With that, he gave few bundles and started striding inside followed by his men.)

No one will step inside without my permission..GET OUT!

A sudden jerk on the door shuddered the person who is laying on the chair with her legs and hands tied by the rope.

She lay half conscious on the chair due to the effect of sedatives and injections provided to her as per his instruction.

WELCOME MISS KAVYA AGARWAl.. A deadly cold voice threaten her to open her eyes. She get petrified seeing him before her.

He gave a pleasant smile seating next to her which sooner turn deadly one.

Kavya: Arnav sin..gh..Raizada..? (Shivered in fear, she look here and there for help. )

Asr: Glad to know you recognize me. (She began sweating in fear.)

Why fearing from me..? (He came close to her and lean.) I am your Arnav..your first love. She look at him with narrow eyes while he remove the rope before taking a seat in front of her.

Asr: From now you are free..''

Kavya: Really? (At first, She was shocked, really not believing his words but knowing what he had done to escape her from jail, gave her new found happiness.)

Oh my god Arnav. Is it really you? Someone pinch me? Did you really get me out of that jail? Thanks darling..You have no idea how happy i am. You know that jail was THE HELL..

Asr: Don't worry just wait for sometime you will get the taste of real meaning of H-E-L-L.

He close his eyes with seethed anger. The view of Khushi's vulnerable condition made him to look at the person- the real reason of her destruction. She rose on her feet to celebrate her victory.

Kavya: I knew it..i knew it you never let me stay in that jail for long..you love me, only me. (She smiled affectionately expressing her happiness. )

That mistress loose and i won..

With that, she move to drug him into her love. In no time, a hard slap on her face brought her to her knees.

Asr: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME. THAT RIGHT ONLY BELONG TO MOTHER OF MY CHILD...THAT IS KHUSHI

ARNAV?

She touch the right cheek that become swollen by his assault and got up angrily.

Kavya: ''All i did just to have you. Is this the way to treat your girlfriend? I never allow that mistress to rule your head again..With lot of hardship, i throw her out from your life..the way i love you, no one ever does..that mentally retarded dirt never satisfy your hunger..(She walk to him and cupped his cheeks) Because i love you. I really love you Asr. Forget her and accept me..waise me i don't think she is now liable to bear your kids who herself become a kid '' She laughed feeling pity for her. Her words provoked him to loose his sanity. In next second, he grab her hair and push her back at the place where she belongs..