Her fear

Chapter 39: Her fear

KHUSHI NO!!!!!! FOR GOD SAKE DONT DO THIS TO ME..

His heart skipped thousand beats seeing her standing at the edge of the bridge staring at the depth. He call out her name and she turned.

There is extreme pain and anger in her eyes, not for him but for her. She give up and decided to end her life. Taking an exaperated sigh, She took her right leg forward.

Khushi NO!!!!!

His pleading voice surprise her.

Why you are sad, Arnavji..You don't look good in this avtar. Arnav Singh raizada only look good in destroying others dreams and ambitions. Didn't you said me, You have only learn to write people destiny and today i will grant your wish by killing myself. (She smiled) you should celebrate your victory. Game is over. You won and i loose. Congratulations. Finally you succeeded in destroying me. Your revenge is over. I am finished. You can get rid of this mistress Forever and start your new life with your new family..with your new wife, she must be waiting to embrace you wholeheartedly. With your great regards, this mistress get its price. This is my reward of trusting you blindly. Good bye.. (She gave one bitter smile before facing her dead end.)

Arnav: No please..no..just stop for a minute and let me explain..give me one chance to explain..You can owe me this.. (He begged.)

Khushi: Explain? Is there anything left to explain? Did you give me chance before putting mud on my self respect? No right? Then why you're wasting your precious time on a prostitute..go to your wife and let me die in peace..call it my fortune or misfortune, this is my punishment for loving a monster..I HATE YOU MR RAIZADA..I HATE YOU.. I will never forgive you for what you have done to me.

Saying this, she remove the hair pin from her hairs letting it to fall on her shoulder and carried it near the pulse of her wrist..

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I HAVE TO GO NOW TO A PLACE WHERE NO ONE TAG ME A MISTRESS. (She said wiping away her painful tears) HOPEFULLY I MET MUMMA THERE AND ASK HER WHY HER DM DID NOT PROTECT ME FROM FALLING FOR A MONSTER..

He look at her for a moment before realization drawn upon him.

DON'T..

He found blood shedding from her wrist.

His eyes widen in horror as he saw her cutting her slit not before her blood shot eye come in contact to him.

KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he ran toward her.

But it's too late. Her hand slip from his and he saw her falling down from height deep into ocean.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His eyes snapped open with a jerk.

He scream out and open his eyes wide. To his shock, he found himself laying himself in a secluded road. Taking a sigh of relief, his heart felt at peace but this solace is just short lived as the thought of Khushi overpowered his heart.

Did it was really a dream? He pondered gulping the biggest fear deep inside.

What if Khushi...No! He got up with a thud. His breathe get abnormal. khushi ko kuch nahi ho sakhti.. she cant leave me.. never.. Urgently he ran to his SUV and get inside to start the engine. In no time, he reach the destination that lead him directly to her bedroom.

KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!

The familiar voiced jumped her out of skin. She gulped tugging the soft pillow closer to her and settle behind. A man is standing right in front of her. His ragging eyes were enough to recognize the person. The terror came alive to her when she switch the lamp and came face to face to the person she fear the most.