Please come back!

Chapter 45: Please come back!

From the past few hours, khushi is shouting and screaming her lungs out. But seems no words comes out from her mouth due to fear of being locked at a dark and isolated place. Seeing her terrible state, Arnav closed his eyes in pain leaning on the other side of the room. Her plight is getting unbearable.

''Stop it doctor.''He said restlessly and rose up from his place. 'I don't want to do any experiment on Khushi. Stop all this and arrange the discharge papers.

''Mr Raizada please cooperate with us. She is not in a correct state of mind right now. She had injured one nurse and look at your state, you head is bleeding. Let me aid you first..'' He bring first aid box but arnav refused.

''I don't need any damn treatment. (He shrugged his hand off and get up to view khushi from the glass door who is shaking in fear. while another doctor is monitoring her in a room. Frighten khushi only calling out his name for help. Her continuous shaking form bleeding him to death. He can't see her like this. This is terrible.

''Why you brought me here..? Let me go please..'' Said khushi gasping in fear, she held her ears tight as the past memories haunting her. She cried harder. Scared like a kitten. She brought her knees closer to her heart as a flash of light brimmed to her eyes. She shuttered.

Khushi? A male voice sounded in her ears.

''Who are you uncle..please let me go..please..chold do mujhe..'' She almost pleaded laying on the rough floor.

''Your well-wisher..'' She look at the person with teary eyes but his face is not visible in a dark.

''Don't worry khushi..don't be scared''. He give her a chocolate and somehow console her and initiate talk.

''How you know my name..? Who are you?'' She shot up her query upon his question.

''You tell me what you know about yourself..About your childhood life..?''

My childhood? This word brought a beautiful smile on her face and she started narrating about her mother, how she being a obedient and pampered child of her mother. She started crying recalling the death of her mother. Everything he ask her, she tell him like an obedient child. But suddenly her smile turn out to be terrifying one as the name of Arnav come into picture. Her hands gripped the side of her dress and she tightened her hold.

Did you heard this name- ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

Yes! Her face tightened hearing this name.

Where? When you met him?

I met him first time in Anjali's engagement night at farmhouse..He tore my lehenga..and..and..

Tell me more about him. How it all started..

She narrated him everything about her past life which happened 3 years ago..their rain kiss..his forceful holding..his proposing her..their spending night..everything came alive in front of her.. Suddenly she get hyperventilation..lack of oxygen..her heartbeat went rapid when that night picture came to her eyes..

Don't be scared, Khushi. Tell me everything..

HE IS AN ANIMAL. HE PURCHASED ME ON MY WEDDING DAY AND THEN HE---

HE CAGED ME, TORTURED ME EVERY SINGLE DAY..HE HARASSED ME..HE USED ME..

Then?

Then happy ending..hehehehe.. She started to laugh crazily. My arnavji is getting married..i want to go to his wedding.. In no time, she get up and started to dance like a mad.

What he has done, Khushi. Try to remember..

She close her ears as the painful memories keep playing to her mind. She had her eyes closed as tighter as she could.