Arc 4 Prologue

Jia Yi woke at 9 by his internal clock but his eyes were still shut so Car didn't notice and called out to him to wake him up.

"I'm already awake, Car."

[Sorry, Host. I didn't realize. Are you ready for the next world?]

"Hold on. I want to go through the Shop first."

[Speaking about the shop reminded me of your current K.P. At the moment, after calculating the 5+ people you made happy at the end, you've got 25,847 K.P.]

"Thank you, Car."

Car bounced around before going off to do whatever she did with her free time. Jia Yi pulled up the shop and began sorting through the varying degrees of things inside the inventory.

He finally chose something that would help in every world but it was kind of pricey. It allowed him to train his meager spiritual power that he gained from his connection with his mates just by meditating. It cost 10,000 K.P. but he wasn't bothered by it. He already knew that it would take a long time to rebuild his body and to make the tasks easier, it would be a smarter option to make sure he had the skills to do so.

After finishing that he turned to Car and said, "I'm ready to see the next world. 

   'Within the Beastmen world there is a fight going on between the differing species. A lot of beastmen die simply because of what they're born as by other species who hold prejudice. Currently the one leading the others is the Snake Race who were believed to have been descended from the Ancient Dragons. One day a child was born with the ability to shift into a Dragon and had told the varying species that he held knowledge from previous Dragons that the Beastmen were all of one race and meant to live in harmony; not one animal was more important than the other. This child grew to be an adult and united the entire race of Beastmen.'     

"Huh? This is pretty short from the usual Plotlines and they don't even give you the name of the Main Character."

[This seems to be a relatively easy world and you won't need to actually be involved with the storyline. As long as everything goes as plans, the plotline will conclude without a need for intervention.]

"Well, whatever. Let's go then."

[Okay, Host.]

Transferring. ..

...

 ... .

.. Transfer Complete!

Jia Yi hurt! Somebody was holding him down by the throat and it made it hard to breathe

Jia Yi hurt! Somebody was holding him down by the throat and it made it hard to breathe. He began scratching at the hand and started panicking. 

[HOST! SOMETHING WENT WRONG! DON'T DIE!]

Car sounded far away but he couldn't do anything about it.

"You like it rough, don't you you little slut," a disgusting man said, close to Jia Yi's face. 

A man who wasn't his Mates was trying to have sex with him. Regardless of whether this is his body or not, the soul was already linked. That link manifested at the threat and lashed out at the person crushing Jia Yi's throat. There was a thud and Jia Yi began coughing as his neck was freed from the grip.

Looking down at himself, he noticed the fair and delicate body that was covered in bruises and scars. The man that had been abusing him was completely dead. When an Omega is seperated from their Alpha/Beta pair the link will send out a flair to the culprits soul, which will make them dizzy and allow the Omega to escape. However, this is only true for those who have the Source Energy of the Planet within them; these people from these worlds Jia Yi has been hopping into weren't filled with this type of protective energy.

"What happened?" Jia Yi was coughing outrageously as he attempted to soothe his throat and get away from the dead body.

[Host! Something went wrong! Wuu! I need to go to Father Yses and soak in God's Might in order to fix the bug. I don't know the storyline for this world but I can help you gain the memories of the body you're in. Since I've got a virus, I won't be able to help you during this world's task or even open the shop for you.]

"Heh.. So I'll be alone completely this time? Fine. You should get yourself fixed. My main task is to make someone have a 'Happy Ending' and not to be involved with the plot so it isn't a problem not knowing."

[I'll begin transferring this body's memories right away, Host.]

Jia Yi got up and pulled on some clothes to cover his petite figure. Thankfully he merely had his top ripped off and his bottom half was still covered. 

He quickly sat on the bed as he felt the memories begin to fill his head. 

"Damn what is this kind of fucked up world?!"

[Host! I think we're in an S Class world! I really need to go to Father Yses right now, otherwise I may infect the World as well.]

Before he could respond, she vanished. 

Jia Yi felt as though the surroundings were closing in around him. 

This body's name was Sakane Kyuwa and he was sixteen years old. Kyuwa was born with silver hair and red eyes; eyes the color that the Demons have. The villagers believed he was a demon and were scared that he would feast on them if they didn't keep him hidden inside. His mother sold him to a brothel out of fright and never looked back. 

Kyuwa had been 'servicing' men in a semi-dead state for about six months now. Everyone wanted to fuck the Demon and it had been the utmost of humiliations for the young man. Unfortunately, he didn't know where to go and even if he left there was a high possibility that the other people would believe him to be a demon and try to kill him.

Jia Yi refused to live this type of life. There wasn't anything he could do at the moment regarding money but he wouldn't allow himself to be debased in such a manner; plus he just killed this man and he was positive he was somebody important. 

He quickly got up and searched through the small hidden broken board that he shifted aside and grabbed the meager amount of savings. Without a second glance back he jumped from the second floor window and landed on the ground lightly before running further into the red light district. He made sure to grab a shawl that had been carelessly thrown into a garbage and wrapped it over his head to hide his hair and face. 

A/N: La La La. Well, Jia Yi seems to have gotten the short end of the stick. lol

Sakane Kyuwa

Sakane Kyuwa

 (This is Jia Yi's new body.)