Chapter 7

Our classes ended in a flash and we— Jihyo, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and I— ended up leaning against the wall, waiting for Jeongyeon and her friends.

"Guys!" Jeongyeon called.

Nayeon jumped from her spot upon hearing Jeongyeon's voice. We all gave her a knowing smile upon seeing her reaction but she ignored us. "Hi Jeongyeon!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Hi Nayeon!" Jeongyeon greeted back.

We leaned away from the wall and I nodded. "Yeah, pretend we're not here," I teased. Widely smiling, I turned to Chou Tzuyu. "Hi Tzuyu-babe!" I winked. I bet you my house she's going to blush. I'm pretty sure about that.

"Hello Sana's friends," she greeted with a blank expression, completely ignoring me. Unbelievable.

Yay, looks like no more house for me then.

Jihyo snickered. "At least she knows your name," she stated. I elbowed her in response.

Chaeyoung pulled out the penguin plushie and grinned at it. "Hello cute little penguin plushie," she cooed, purposely annoying Mina. The latter's eyebrows twitched in annoyance as she could only glare at Chaeyoung.

Momo cleared her throat, effectively catching Dahyun's attention. "Hello again, girlfriend!" She grinned.

Dahyun frowned. "I'm not your girlfriend."

"Oh, I am," Momo insisted. She looked at Dahyun as if she was planning something, and then she smirked. She slowly walked toward Dahyun, her smirk growing each step.

"Yeah, pretend we're not here," I repeated. And I think they did just what I said.

We all watched amusingly as how Dahyun was gulping every step that Momo made. She stood still in her position, until Momo was finally in front of her. "Hello, girlfriend." And then Momo kissed her.

And that was our cue to scream.

"Oh my gosh!" Jihyo exclaimed. "Too much gayness, I can't!" She screamed while jumping up and down. Everyone flinched before copying her actions.

"Kyah! I finally found my buddy!" I yelled.

"I'm way too young for this," Tzuyu calmly stated, though she was clearly amused by what happened.

Chaeyoung held the penguin plushie high. "Did you see that buddy? Did you see that?!" She screamed at the poor penguin plushie.

"Yes it did!" Mina yelled at Chaeyoung before doing a victory dance.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon had the same reaction. "Holy shit that was awesome!" And then they screamed their lungs out.

"Okay calm down everyone we're still inside the school!" Jihyo said with her usual loud voice, effectively shutting us up. We looked around and saw some students and faculties glaring at us. Oops.

Momo pulled away with bright red cheeks. Her eyes widened and she immediately buried her face in her hands. "Oh no, oh no! What the heck happened?!" She mumbled.

"You act as if you're the one who's been kissed," Jeongyeon told her.

Dahyun, who was frozen in her position, finally snapped out of her trance. "Did you just kiss me?!" She shouted at Momo as her fingers immediately flew to her lips.

Momo furiously shook her head. "I didn't, I swear!" She looked at Dahyun with a terrified expression. "It was the confident me who did that!"

Her friends facepalmed. "And here I thought that she's not the usual dumb Momo that we know," Jeongyeon mumbled.