Blackpink House. #36.

It was a little late in the evening, the girls had already finished having dinner together after their meeting with Management.

Chaeyoung and Lisa were watching tv together, one of them partially asleep on the other.

Jisoo had drawn a bath for her and Jennie after the latter had complained about sore muscles from Dancing.

She had candles and everything set up, along with a bottle of sparkling grape juice. Since Alcohol was a no no.

"Look, look." Jisoo giggles as she pushes the rubber ducks across the water to Jennie.

Jennie laughs and pushes them back, creating a little game between the two.

"Should we put this in now?" Jennie asks while holding up the bath bomb.

Jisoo sat in the water across from Jennie and gave her a nod.

"I heard people make these. Is that true?" Jisoo asks.

"Yup. Do you want to try with me?"

"Will it make you happy?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie nods shyly and put the bath bomb into the water.

"Then yes." Jisoo smiles. "Wah look at that." She says in awe as she watches the water foam and blue fill the water.

"It's pretty." Jennie agrees. "Like you." She smiles.

Jisoo gives her a wink and a chuckle as she pushes the duck back to Jennie.

"Do you think the library is closed at this time?" Jisoo asks.

"Mm I think so. It's a little late." Jennie says making Jisoo pout. "Maybe we can go tomorrow morning."

Jisoo cracks a smile at those words and nods excitedly.  Jennie smiles back before letting out a content sigh.

The younger girls head rested back allowing Jisoo to admire every curve and dip of her upper body. Especially her collar bones that Jisoo worshipped like no other.

Her eyes trailed down further to admire the swell of her breast, the candle light causing them to glisten and glow in all the right places.

Like any other human being, curiosity got the best of her. Many of us can't do with just looking, we always have the urge to touch.

With a small smile on her face Jisoo carefully moves forward to Jennie's side of the tub.

Letting her legs straddle Jennie's , she rests her hands on Jennie's god carven shoulders.

Jennie pops an eye open and looks up at her with a teasing smile.

"What are you doing?"

"Admiring art work." Jisoo smiles making Jennie laugh. 

"Yah Kim Jisoo," Jennie smirks. "You're not allowed to touch artwork." She teases.

"Jinjja? How could I ever resist?" Jisoo replies. "could we bend the rules just this one time?" She whispers huskily.

As soon as her deep voice comes out to play, Jennie knows she's a goner.

"On one condition."

"Anything you want." Jisoo whispers. Dragging her nose lightly against a soft cheek.

"Kiss me.."

With that Jisoo captures pillow soft lips between hers eagerly. Her hands moving to cup Jennie's cheeks. Slender fingers slipping in to tangle into soft hair.