•12•Sebastian•

Sebastian groaned.

He felt like his head was trying to burst out of his body.

"Too bright." He muttered.

Someone immediately closed the curtains and then pushed a coffee into his hands. He took a sip.

Oh. That was heaven.

Sebastian tried to remember the night before. He had drunk a lot. Brianna came. And then he didn't remember anything.

Oh god. He just hoped he didn't do anything stupid.

He opened his eyes clearer and then looked around.

It wasn't his room.

He looked around for the person who handed him the coffee. She was just a maid.

"Hey. Whose house is this?" He asked her

"Master will be here soon." Was all she said before leaving the room.

Sebastian finished drinking up his coffee. He had never gotten this drunk before.

"How're you feeling now?" It was Andrew.

Sebastian sighed in relief.

"My head is trying to kill me." He replied.

"I'll get you some more coffee." He said.

He picked up the landline and ordered to bring more coffee.

"Why'd you bring me here instead of my place?"

"Because you were really drunk yesterday."

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't that drunk." Sebastian mumbled.

"When I picked you up, you were yelling "death to katana!" And "put a bullet in me." And "I got free money in my pocket."

"Oh crap. Okay, I was drunk. Did anyone hear me?" Sebastian asked placing his head in his hands.

"No one was near you when I found you, but you were yelling at the top of your voice so I don't know."

The maid entered again and placed the coffee on the table. The smell filled the room. Sebastian loved the smell of fresh coffee.

"Drink up. You're going to need all your strength before you hear this."

"Hear what?" Sebastian asked taking the next cup and gulping it down.

"Your father has ordered us to kidnap Diana. "

******

Sebastian barged into his father's room.
"You're going to kidnap her?"

"Who gave you permission to enter?" His father growled back.

Usually, Sebastian was smart enough to apologize. But right then he was just plain mad. He had sent the other group her school so that they would track her down. Now his father wanted to kidnap her???

There were two possibilities.

One, his father manages to kidnap her and locks her up in a room and ruins her life.

Two, his father does not succeed in kidnapping her and goes into full rage mode.

Before he could snap back, Andrew entered the room.

"You called boss?"

"Yes. Both of you need to know a few things before you head down there."

He sat down comfortably on his chair and looked at the both of them.

"The Vixen Devils are head by Diana's father, Santiago. If you can kill him do it. Your main goal is to capture Diana. Santiago has three main members working under him. Hunter, fox, and gunner. They obviously have other real names but we don't know them. If you manage to corner any of them, capture. Don't kill until unless you need to. Also according to our spies. Diana's best friend is also staying there. If you find him kill him. I have no need of him." He ordered. "Brianna has the map of their headquarters, she will brief you on where who will be. You leave in a few more hours. Get ready. "

Sebastian nodded his head. Andrew did the same.

They left the room and neither of them said anything till they reached Sebastian's room.

Brianna was already in the room.

"Seb-" Andrew started off.

"I'm fine. Tell me the plan." Sebastian cut in. He really didn't want people feeling bad for him. Not then. He had a job to do.

Brianna nodded. She cleared up the table in his room and spread out a big sheet out. She placed her phone in one corner to hold it in place. Andrew held the other end.

"This is the second floor. You see that room." She said pointing to the third room to the left of the staircase. " That's Fox's room. The one opposite to it is gunner's."

Sebastian was starting to get impatient.
"Where is Diana supported to be?"

"Calm your horses." She said pulling up another sheet and spreading it out on top. "this is the basement. She is supposed to be in this room. "

Sebastian gritted his teeth. They had her living in the basement. Andrew must have sensed him getting mad. He glanced at Sebastian but didn't say anything.

"Her best friend is supposed to be there too." Brianna continued. "Now. The boss. He is on the third floor. It is going to be very hard to infiltrate. However, he has a very big balcony. So we are going to send in a few people from that side as well. "

"There are about fifty people being sent for this mission. There are two entrances which aren't guarded much. One is the balcony of the boss's room. The other is the back door to the kitchen."

She turned to us. "I think it's best if you surround the house but send a few more at the two entrances. "

Andrew nodded. "Alright. That's good. Since when did you become so good at tactics?"

Brianna scowled. " I've always been good at it. It is just this time I was allowed to plan."

"If this plan goes well, we'll come to you next time. " Sebastian told her.

She smiled.

"Good luck boys."

"Thanks. Hopefully, we won't need it." Andrew said.

He was finally going to meet her.

The infamous Diana.

Hellllloooooo

Hellllloooooo. They're finally going to meet.

Or are they?

Mwahahaha. I'm kidding. Or am I?

Anyway. Comment and tell me what you think of the story so far.

Don't forget to vote.