19.

"Are you okay?" Four asked more like whispered, but yeah.

"Yeah, there was this nurse...Mary, she helped me with the wound,"I lifted my shirt only enough for him to see the bandage on my stomach then I let go of the shirt.

"Yeah Mary knows about mine too, you could trust her, she helped with mine when I transferred,"Four folded his arms, "Why did you bleed anyway?"

"Turns out douchbag over there," I tilted my head at Eric's direction,   " clawed his fingers into one of the not healed scars and opened it again," I crossed my arms and looked at him with disgust.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker an-," i stopped him mid-sentence.

"No Four, if you do anything he'll know something is up, he already got his suspension so let's not add to it," i seighted and put my arm on my waist. "What are we doing anyway?" I motioned to the training room.

"Eric told them to go for a run, just around the dauntless compound," Well that explains why no one is in the room.

"Should I join them?" I asked wanting to do anything, but be with the same room as blondie.

"No, you're coming with me to my apartment and I'm gonna shove dauntless cake into your mouth till you cannot walk," he lifted me up like I was a feather and began running.

"Oh-hh NO! I DONOT WANT TO BE A FATASSSS!"I laughed as he ran towards the stairs and climb it like a pro.

"Ohh you won't resist it once you taste it," how did he reach the fourth floor that fast?

"What about dinner? And the bet with Eric? I wanna make him suffer," i whinnied as he put me down and shoved his hand into his pocket to get his keys and open the door.

"Don't worry I want it as bad as you, you'll be down the mess hall ten minuets before dinner is done," Four said opening the door.

He lived in some kind of studio, not much furniture he only have a bed and couple of armchairs with two sofas.

"Nice apartment," I said as I looked at the glass window that covered the whole left side of the room.

"The view is the best," he opened one of the windows and beauty struck my eyes.

I could see erudite headquarters followed by candor. On the left side there's is small plain houses. Abnegation. I felt rage just by looking at them knowing my parents are there. And finally the amity field, it's so beautiful, so peaceful one could never get tired of the scenery below.

"It's..amazing," I seighted not taking my eyes off the green grass.

I heard shuffling from behind, I turned around to find Four moving a piece of wood from the floor to reveal a mini fridge?

""What the..?" I couldn't even believe it I thought he was kidding about his stash.

"Come on make yourself at home," Four handed me a dish and a fork.

I took one of the cakes and added some chocolate syrup.

I shoved a chunk of the cake into my mouth.

"AHHHH- It tastes like heavennn,"I moaned in pleasure.

"Haha, told ya," he took a plate of his own and placed to pieces and began eating.

I scanned the room as I continued eating, I stopped at a clock.

It reads 7:26.

"Shit Four, I only have four minutes till my meat up with Eric," I scrolled off the comfortable couch and tied my shoes.

"Clary.. i say that you don't go, he'll only push on the blood incident earlier," Four said putting his plate down the coffee.

"Don't worry Four I could take him... and you know that," I stood up heading to the door, " you and I both suffered hell before coming here that this became a piece of cake," I said before I left jogging to the mess hall.

My wound became better thanks to Mary's meds.

I entered the mess hall and tried searching for Eric, he was sitting with a blond on his lap and they seemed pretty comfortable, I don't know why but this just makes my blood boils.

I tear my eyes off him to hear my name being called.

"CLARY!" Peter stood from his seat followed by Ian.

"Where were you at dinner?" Ian said looking concerned.

"Where were you at lunch? You stood me up, remember?" I folded my arms.

"Well Eric was the reason," Peter said frowning.

"Yeah he made us clean the whole training room cause we lost the race!" Ian raised his hand frustrated.

"But the others were here at lunch," I pointed at the table in the middle.

"Yeah and that's what piss me off and then he went all 'who's not first is last' shit on us," Peter deepened his voice as he imitated Eric.

"Well I'm gonna take your revenge for you both, remember our little bet Peter?" I smirked as he chuckled.

"How could I forget?"

"What bet?" Ian said confused.

"Peter, would you have the honors and explain to him my victory?" I fixed my hair, "I've some revenge to take," I flipped my hair dramatically.

"Of course, make it fun," he smirked, "for him at least."

I headed towards Eric table.

"Eric," I crossed my arms, "did you forget our meet up?"

"What meet up?" He smirked as he acted as if he's clueless. Son of a bitch I'll make you regret it.

"You know the bet which you misera-,"

"SOOO Lexi I'll see you tomorrow," Eric held that girl 'lexi' arm and motioned for her to leave.

she hit my shoulder as she stood up and left looking at me upside down.

"Bitch," I said under my breath with disgust all over my face.

"Jealous?" Eric said smirking even more.

"In your dreams, lets get this over with," I started heading towards the door to find out I don't know where Eric's office is, so I just went right and hoped this is the way.

I glanced behind me to find Eric standing at the door entrance.

"This way," he pointed the other direction.

Gee good way to make fun of yourself Clary.

"I knew that," I flipped my hair and followed him silently to his office.

Well here goes Nothing.

—————–__________————

Ayooo people what u doin' another chapter just dropped in Don't forget to tell me your opinion and that's all for now babay.

Jasmine🥀🥀