❤THIS LOVE - 53❤

_

_

TAEHYUNG'S POV: [AT V  ENTERPRISE]

"Hyung, Sohyun is in hospital. She can't be in two places at same time." I said after seeing both the videos. 

The one who is shopping at Mall seems fine while the other one is on hospital bed...

She can't because she don't have energy to move. She is tired, exhausted.. and needs rest.

"Who is your wife then...? What if the one who is cheating now is your past girlfriend.. 

The one at Hanmin Hospital doesn't even remember you and your past..." Baekhyun said as he tries to joint the clues.

But, I can't take it. 

What if she is not Sohyun?

She was resisting too much from the start. Why couldn't I get it from very beginning?

'I'm not yours.. please leave me!'

No, this can't happen. 

My eyes closes in frustration while I massage my temple with my hand, "Hyung, do something before I lose myself."

"Taehyung try to be calm, don't let V control you. I'll find out quickly as soon as possible..." Baekhyun said in concerned.

I took a long breath before letting it go.

SOHYUN'S POV: [AT HANMIN HOSPITAL]

"Jihoon, you can dismiss." Taehyung said as he enters inside. Jihoon quickly bows before leaving the room. 

Taehyung walked towards me as his hands were shoved in pants pocket. 

"Taehyung-ah take care of her.. and feed her something she is starving from morning. Only god knows how... I should go home now, bye~"

Yuri said in hurry as she left. My eyes widen in shock, she left me hanging in middle. 

"Are you that desperate to die now?!" He holds my hand instantly. 

"Have you eaten..?" I asked him softly as his intense stares diverted. "You didn't." I said as I pull my hands back making him hover above me.

"I had work. What about you..?" He asked as he looked down towards my face. But, he was looking at me suspiciously. 

"I was waiting.." I mumbled. 

He backed away swiftly. 

There was a knock on the door as a nurse enters inside with a food trolley.

"Mr Kim, dinner is ready to be served." Nurse said as she keeps on the coffee table and leaves. 

"I don't want to eat hospital food." I said quickly as I saw the food on the table. It must be sick food..

"It's from your mom. She made dinner for you." Taehyung said made me surprised. Mom made it for me but it's not allowed to have home food.

"Who gave the permis--"

Taehyung grab the bowl of soup, "No need when I'm allowing it." He said simply as he seats on the stool near my bed. 

"It's still same.." I whined. I don't want to have soup now. 

He told me about dinner and now he is just going to give me soup.

"Youngjae said it will be good for your health. Lighter is better.." Taehyung said as took spoonful of soup. He blew air from his soft lips to cool little down as it was warm soup. 

Taehyung turn the spoon towards me.. but soon, I looked towards opposite direction. 

"Aren't you hungry now? Have it.." 

"No."

He placed the bowl on the bed, "Look here. How much this is..?" He asked as he showed me his hand.

"I know it's five--" He shoved the spoon as soon as I said five and I've to shallow it.

"Good girl.."

A smile formed on his lips.. He had soup from the same bowl as we were sharing again. I took a chance to speak...

"That's not a way o-" I pouted as again he firmly shoved spoonful of soup inside my mouth. 

"That's my baby..."