Monsters ↦ Teen Wolf

Sometimes monsters get tired of hiding under the bed, so they'll climb into your head.

-

*SEASON 4*

Wren Sommers is an artist.

An artist with a troubled past, one that's just dying to catch up with her. At the notorious Beacon Hills High, she's invisible, but in the world of the Supernatural, well, she's quite the target.

Now add a bunch of, supernatural attracting, teenagers. You're bound to get trouble. Realising they must work together, the pack and Wren discover that she may just be a key to their survival.

Meanwhile, Wren seriously didn't mean to spill paint on the cute new guy, Liam. But then again, some things just need a little colour.

Once Liam starts to take an interest in her, she can't help but realise it's wrong. Everyone close to her winds up hurt, or worse, and she knows she just can't risk it again.

But now, Liam is part of Wren's world, of the supernatural, and she can't help but think that maybe the two are more alike than they know. As the danger grows in the small town of Beacon Hills, and enemies come closer, these teenagers are left with only one question.

Who is the benefactor?

-

New fanfiction!

This one is a season 4 fanfic, for Liam :) but that means updates will be a bit slow, for now.

Please comment what you think! I'll post the prologue if this gets enough feedback, so vote away! xox
And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Also, what do you think Wren is?

*starting at Season 4, Episode 3*