Chapter 13: Okay

No proof read...haha...as alwaysss...ignore the mistakes..
Full chap of Jk's POV. Hope u enjoy..

Jungkook's POV

I didn't knew what to do honestly. He literally thought I brought him here to hurt him again, but thats what I always do. Every goddamn time.

"No Taehyung, I really need to talk to you please trust me, just this once." I pleaded. I can't believe it. If this would be happening few months ago, I would just tell him to fuck off and never see him again but now....well now, this beautiful person in front of me has changed my mind without me even realising it. The walls I built to safe my self from such troubles have come crumbling down just because of Kim Taehyung and although it scares me. Oh hell, it scares me but at the same time, Taehyung feels like home.

Everytime I touch him, kiss him, feel him, my heart screams that this is it, this is where I belong, this my home, this my heaven and this my end, that Kim Taehyung is my escape from every shitty excuse I have made about love not being in existance, about mate and these bonds not being true. Taehyung assures me that love does exist, I am just too blind to see it.

If he brings me peace then why the hell should I keep running away anymore. My heart tells me that he won't betray me like my mother betrayed my father. It was the sole reason decided to reject my mate from the day I found out. Turns out, not everyone is like this but still, I hope he won't betray me because finally, after mustering up the courage, I am here to give it a try, I am here to make him mine.

"Okay Jungkook just--you are just staring at me, say something, talk if you want to. I-I'm listening." He says.

"You remember this place?" I ask. Of course he does you asshole, how can he not.

"Yeah Jungkook, I do." He smiles, a smile that holds so much pain and why not, this the place where I rejected him and the place where I kissed him too. Oh this is so messed up.

"Lets sit there". I point at a large rock and he nods. He sits down but the rock is not big enough for both of us so decide to stand. Silence engulfs us and I can tell he is waiting for me to say something but my mind is occupied in the way he pulls the sleeves of his t-shirt down to cover his palms, the wide neck of the shirt sliding down due to the stretch, revealing his neck with two bite marks, given by me. I feel proud though that it was me and it's always gonna be me.

"Jungkook, I know I look good but I will leave if you---".

"You look good". The words come out before I can stop them. He looks at me with a frown. Get a hold on yourself Jeon. I am embaressing myself.

"I mean we should....uhh I should talk...or saysomething". I have never been so nervous in my life. Only he has this effect on me, just by sitting and doing nothing.

"Yeah, I'm waiting." He sighs. He is getting bored. I let out a deep breath giving my attention to the lake now.

"I was seven years old," I start, finally. I don't need to look, I know he is looking at me.

"Seven years old, normal day. I was playing in our backyard lawn. My m-mother was there too. I saw my dad coming and ran to hug him but he was....he was just so angry." I pause and sigh.

"Angry on who Jungkook?" He asks on a small voice and I try my best to stay focused on the lake and not look at him. I am glad he is listening to me, interested in my fucked up past's excuse.

"My father, he was angry at my mother because....she, s-she...". A lump grows in my throat as the horrid scene, the nightmare flashes in front of my eyes. But I have to be strong, if this is my only shot for him to understand me. He stays silent. He is the first one to witness my weak side, the side where I can't even voice out everything that I am dying to tell him.