Chapter 2: Your Sharing

Riley's P.O.V

I sighed closing my bedroom door. It's a good thing that it was warm outside. Not humid but warm. I hated humidity. As I closed up my weather app I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and an ATL t-shirt. It was defiantly too hot to wear a jacket.

I slipped on a couple thick silicone bracelets..they're my favourite style in jewellery. I put on my black on black vans and walked out of my bedroom at the same time as Luke. Great. But that's not the worst of it, I physically walked INTO him.

I was gonna be in deep. I winced in pain as I bumped into him, him hitting my wrist on accident, he caught me. His hands supported my elbows as his forearms were against mine. I immediately look down.

"Sorry" I mumbled lightly.

Luke's P.O.V

I saw her wince in pain.

"You okay?" I asked softly. Seriously Luke no cover it up!

"Y-yea" she stuttered. What do I say now?

"Good, now the boys won't think I finally let loose and hit you or anything". Who was that talking? That wasn't even my mean side, that was like a hell version gosh that was too harsh.

Riley's P.O.V

I saw a soft side of Luke but it wasn't a soft side it was just him making sure I was okay so the boys wouldn't think he hit me. Would he really hit me?

"Sorry" I muttered again walking through the hallway to get to the door. "D-do you have everything?" I asked.

He replied a casual yea. I turned on the alarm and walked out of the house and Luke followed behind me. I inserted my key into the door lock but it wouldn't turn.

There I was struggling to turn a stupid key in a lock, in front of Luke great.

"Here" he said placing his hand on my hip and leaning over to turn the key with my hand. He didn't have any trouble at all. We got in the car and Ashton was driving.

I was in between Luke of courseeee and Calum. we arrived and got seated immediately. the place was barely full. of course what happens on a daily bases, me and Luke start bickering and bickering . "enough!" ashton said loud enough.

"you two are sharing a room for a whole week and sharing everything you do and use" "what?!" me and Luke screamed together earning a glare to each other.

"it's final" Ashton said smiling and looking at the menu. great two weeks in living hell. "in fact were gonna discuss it now" Cal said chirpy. greatttttt.