Cute

"Wait, that's why you weren't at school?" Cara gasps as I finish telling her about how Camila and I had spent the afternoon swimming and much of the evening on the sofa in one another's arms, watching TV and telling stupid jokes. I left out the part about me finding out she had a husband because I'm not entirely sure where that leaves me.

I nod slowly anyway.

"That's so cute." She clutches at her chest and sighs, dramatically spinning around and making me laugh.

"You should've seen her photos though, Car." I gush, making myself almost blush at the memory of the moment we'd shared yet again, "I'm pretty sure she's an actual goddess."

"Didn't you say she gave you one?"

"Yeah." I nod, and after a moment, she pokes me in the side.

"Show me then, you dumb arse."

"Oh! Right!" I fumble through my pockets for my phone before finally finding it and snapping the case off, retrieving the photo from within.

"Here." I smirk as I hand it to her, already anticipating her reaction.

"Jesus!" She hisses, taking the photo in her hand to more closely examine it, "This is the one she let you keep? What were the others like?"

I chuckle as I retrieve the picture and glance at it one more time before putting it away.

"It was hard to convince her to let me keep this one." I explain, securely placing my phone back into my pocket, "I wouldn't dare try with some of the others."

"Damn..." Cara utters and I send a cocky brow raise to her.

"You okay, Cara? You're looking a little flustered." I tease, to which she begins fanning herself with her hand.

"I mean, I knew she was hot but I didn't know she was that hot."

"Hey, back your gay ass off of my girl." I shoot back with a smile, finally reaching her house to which I'd offered to walk her after she'd been waiting for me at mine all afternoon.

"Bi, actually." She corrects, "And your girl?"

"I'm working on it." I say, turning around, "See you later, Delevingne."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Y/l/n." She waves me off with a laugh before passing her threshold.

I consider texting Camila again, but decide against it when I realise how tired I am. Perhaps I'll get a good night's sleep tonight. That way I'll be even more energetic for seeing her in person again tomorrow.

Still, I get a text from her right before I settle down.

Camila 😘😍: I'm sorry for snapping today. I should've warned you about how jealous I get 😉. I hope you have an incredible night, Y/n!

Me: that's ok, i kind of liked it when you got angry 😏 Goodnight Camila.

Really just a filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed!

Also, there's been a lot of love on this book lately, thank you so much!

What do you think of Camila having an ex-husband? 👀 And who might her best friend be that he cheated with?