Chapter 41

**Third Person POV**

The dark haired male awoke, his memory fuzzy. He was no longer chained or tied down. All the injuries had healed and he felt no pain. He wanted to cry and grieve for his sister's death, but not in front of these people. The same man who forced the blood down this throat walked into the room. 

" I see you're awake. " The man said as the male stared at him with emotionless eyes. The dark haired male stood up, not caring about his ripped and bloodied clothes. The man scanned his form.
" We already got your uniform ready. " He said, noticing the state of his clothing. 

" What is this exactly? " The male asked in a flat tone. The man smirked at how well his plan worked. He now had the male on his side, not fighting against them. 

" We are the Malign Cult. One of the two biggest groups in the world. You're a part of us now. " The man said, receiving no response from the other. 
" Come on. Come get your uniform so you can change out of those ragged clothes. " The man said. Having no will to fight back anymore, he followed obediently. What would he get from fighting? His sister was gone and they had made him into whatever they were. When they exited the room, the large group of people stared. They whispered stuff about the new member and how stubborn he was, but they still managed to get him. They entered a room where a matching outfit to everyone else sat. It was a red and black coat with a hood, paired with black pants and a black shirt. Without saying a word, the dark haired male took the outfit, changing behind a curtain. He walked back out, wearing the outfit. 

" We got your first mission as a member. It's an assassination. " The man said, handing him a file with the target's name. 

" I don't kill. " The male said, briefly scanning the contents of the file. The man suddenly grabbed him by his neck and pinned him to the wall. 

" You will do as we say and don't try to defy us. We will always find you and your fate won't be pretty. " The man growled. The dark haired male realized that he didn't need to breathe anymore. He nodded, the motivation to leave and find his family completely drained from his system. He didn't care that he would have to kill anymore. He lost himself along with his sister and his humanity. He went on his mission, feeling no remorse for the woman that he killed with his bare hands. 

**Taehyung's POV**

I hugged Jungkook as a goodbye as he walked out of the door. He said he needed to go somewhere and was leaving me here by myself. I did as he said, locking the door after he left. I ran to the kitchen, grabbing the whole tub of strawberry swirl ice cream that he bought me. I took a spoon out of the drawer and sat on the living room couch. After I turned on a TV show, I popped the lid off of the ice cream tub, shoving the spoon into the soft substance. I began to eat straight from the tub, watching the show in silence. It was boring being by myself. I had gotten used to Jungkook always being around. Even though it hadn't been that long, I already was hoping for time to pass quicker. I wonder what he was doing. I lost my attention on the TV, now only thinking about all the fun times I've had with him. I've felt truly happy lately and it is a great feeling. It's hard to believe that I had originally been kidnapped by him. Can you even call it kidnapping when I am staying here out of my own will? I didn't even realize that I had already eaten half of the tub of ice cream. I shrugged, deciding that it wouldn't hurt to continue eating it. I heard the door unlocking, excitement growing in my system. Was he already back. How long was I even sitting there? I ate another spoonful, smiling when I saw Jungkook enter the house. He smiled back, setting something down on a side table before walking over to me.