Back Home

A/N: Gonna be honest here, I low-key forgot about the rest of the characters for one chapter cuz i was so focused on Jin and Y/N

After Jin took Y/N and left, Yoongi started raging like a wild animal inside the cage, with Hoseok raging alongside him.

"NAMJOON YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU BETTER LET ME OUT BEFORE I BREAK THESE BARS DOWN AND SLIT YOUR THROAT!!!! YOU BETTER HOPE TAEHYUNG WILL BE THERE TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS THE MOMENT I COME OUT AND MUTILATE YOU!!!!" Yoongi raged behind the bars as Namjoon watched with amusement.

"You know getting mad makes you age faster, right Yoongles?" Namjoon says, having fun provoking the smaller man after Yoongi found out Y/N was taken.

"AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M MAD RIGHT NOW?! I'M THROWN IN A CAGE WITH MY BEST FRIEND THE MOMENT I STEP INTO YOUR GODFORSAKEN INSANE ASYLUM FOR A HOME ONLY TO FIND OUT MY SISTER WAS KIDNAPPED BY YOUR PSYCHOTIC OLDER BROTHER AND TAKEN TO GOD KNOWS WHERE!!!" Yoongi's yells echoed through the house, alerting Taehyung and Jimin that a certain Yoongi was going off on another tangent.

"Taehyungie......... please........... I'm sorry..........." Jimin weakly pleads, as he attempts to sit up. "Sorry for what, Jiminie? Taehyungie doesn't know what you're talking about unless you tell him." Taehyung crosses his arms, looking down at the helpless Jimin.

Jimin's body was covered in wounds and marks of sorts. Some were burns, others were whips, even a few cuts from a blade. One specific cut in the shape of a T, for Taehyung.

"Jiminie's sorry for trying to run, Jiminie's sorry for trying to take Y/N from Jinnie, Jiminie's sorry for not listening to Taehyungie." Jimin musters out, as he continues to groan from the pain the wounds are causing him.

"That's a good mochi~" Taehyung coos as he scoops Jimin up from the blood-stained bed, and proceeding to carry him to the bathroom. "My brothers and I are so happy right now, you know? We each have our possessions right where we want them! Although.............. I'm actually missing one more." Taehyung muses as he gently sets Jimin down on the plush couch in the all too fancy bathroom.

The bathroom had royally blood red walls, with diamonds as tiny decals. A plush couch with fur pillows occupying the left side wall, and a three person sink next to it. A bathtub fit for a king on the right side wall begins to fill with steaming hot water as Taehyung strips Jimin of what little clothes he has left.

Jimin is musing as well, but over who Taehyung could possibly be missing in his collection. "What's occupying Jiminie's mind now? Do we need to go through punishment again?" Taehyung harshly grips Jimin's thighs, as Jimin starts whimpering from the pain.

"I was just wondering who else you were gonna add to your collection!" Jimin blurts out, having enough of the pain for a day. Taehyung's expression softens and he loosens his grip. A wide, boxy smile spreads across his face and he picks Jimin up.

"I sent Yoongi on a mission to get some info on him before I could completely initiate my plan. I only saw him once, Jiminie, but I knew he'd be the perfect playmate for you and another wonderful treat to play with." Taehyung giggles cutely. Then Taehyung sets Jimin down into the steaming water. Jimin whimpers and hisses as the water runs over his bleeding and sensitive wounds.

"Wh-who is it then?" Jimin asks, looking up and trying to bear the pain. "Hmmmmm........... I guess I can tell you, since he will be joining you soon." Taehyung says, blinking and thinking about which parts to reveal to Jimin.

"He has a couple nicknames that he let's a select few people call him. One is a play on the second part of his first name, another to describe his appearence, although I definitely have to agree with the appearence one. He's so adorable!" Taehyung squeals as he thinks back to when he first spotted his prey.

"I have a feeling that he's talking about *him*, the entire Min family is getting roped into the Kim's shit." Jimin thinks to himself while cleaning himself off.

Did someone ask for an update? I think someone did. This is a chapter I wrote in low-key celebration on my BTS Pun Poem Collection becoming #1 in the pun category and My Soft Psycho getting #150 in the gore category!! WHOOP WHOOP, CEELLEEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!!!😍😍🤯🤯🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊 Love you guys and keep being you!

P.S. I love you guys to the moon and back and I have something special for you guys once this book hits 1K reads and 100 votes