Chapter 2

The next day I get up and take a shower. After my shower I dry off and get dressed. I put on some skinny jeans and a Attila t shirt. I leave my hair down trying to cover up those damn hickeys. It works for the most part but I also put on some cover up. Tons of it actually. Not really. I just use my sisters because she uses darker make up than I do.

Yeah she puts her make up on so thick she looks like she's plastic. She doesn't look good at all and I try to tell her but mom over powers me and says she looks beautiful. Gag. Whatever! Walk around looking fake and plastic. It's her problem not mine. After I fix my neck I go eat breakfast.

Is some made for me? Nope. So I make myself some cereal, eat and leave for school. I get to walk. My parents won't buy me a car but my sister got one for her 16th birthday. I get to school and Amber is waiting on me.

"Hey. I've tried calling you all weekend." she says.

"I know I'm sorry. I was kinda busy." I lie.

"It's okay so did you have fun at the party?"

"Sure. I guess. You?"

"Yeah I ran into Vance." I gulp when I hear that name. He's Christian's best friend and beta.

"Oh yeah. So what happen?"

"You know." she says giggling. All to well I think to myself but I keep my mouth shut and just nod.

"Umm I gotta ask. Did I do anything stupid?"

"You don't remember?" she ask just as Christian and Vance get to his locker.

"No nothing." I answer.

"Not while you were with me but I don't know after you went to the bathroom. You never came back so I thought you went home." I just nod. Not knowing what to say.

"Good." is all that I could come up with.

"You did go home right?"

"Yep." I answer quickly.

Christian looks pissed for some reason. He's leaning against his locker glaring at the ground. I know he can hear our conversation. Werewolf hearing and all. "Umm let's get to class." I say speed walk away from my locker. His head snaps up at that but I ignore it.

On my way to the library for lunch I run into him. Crap.

"Sorry." I mutter and quickly walk away before he can say anything.

"No wait." he yells but I ignore him. "I'm not..." I refuse to land up like one of his groupies. I've might have screwed up once but I won't again. I've learned my lesson. No alcohol.

"Hey." Callie says sitting beside me. In inwardly groan.

"Hey." I answer back.

"You got Friday's math homework?" and there it is.

"No." I lie. "I forgot to do it."

"You forgot homework?" she asked shocked. I never forget homework.

"Yeah I was busy yesterday and just forgot it." I lie. Of course I did it but I'm not going to let her know that. I'm tired of bailing her out.

"Can you do it for me real quick?"

"No I have to get my history work done before next period." I lie again. I'm really doing my history project. It's not due until next month but I'm doing it anyway.

"Oh? Well Christian is looking for you." I just nod. "Do you know why?" there's something in her tone. I'm not sure what it is.

"Probably wanting me to do his homework." I answer. He has never talked to me much unless had me do his homework. In all honestly I don't know why he wants to talk to me. Unless he's looking for a good time which he's barking up the wrong tree for that.

"Oh well. I'll let him know your in here."

"No don't." I quickly say. To quickly.

"Why?"

"I don't have time to do everybody else's homework." I snap.

"Oh okay bye." I just hum a goodbye.

After lunch I head to history as I'm walking I get highjacked. I get pulled into an empty class.

"What the hell?!" I yell as I turn around. Shit. Can my day get any worse?

"We need to talk." he says.

"No we don't." I snap. He sighs heavily rubbing his forehead.

"Yes we do. You know what happen the other night."

"Actually I don't." I huff crossing my arms over my chest.

"We sleep together."

"No we didn't." I deny.

"Yes we did." he argues. I groan.

"Well I was drunk and stupid. I don't remember anything." i say honestly. He scoffs at that.

"Fanfuckingtastic my own mate doesn't remember sleeping with me." he mutters running his hands over his face. I froze.

"What did you say?" I ask slowly. He did not say what I think he said. There's no way.

"Your my mate." he whispers. I stare at him in shock. There's only one thing I can think of to say.

"How long have you known?" I growl.

"Six months." he answers. I stop breathing. He's known for six fucking months and he didn't tell me. What's worse is he's still been screwing other girls. So that mean....

"So your rejecting me?" I ask slowly.

"No." he says quickly. "I.I.I." he stops himself sighing. "That wasn't suppose to happen." I scoff at that.

"Apparently."

"No that's not what I mean. I just...."

"Save it asshole and just reject me."

"I'm not rejecting you." I start laughing at that.

"You've known for six months. Didn't tell me. Been sleeping with every bimbo out there and your not rejecting me?"

"No. I'm not."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why aren't you rejecting me? I'm not doing your or your friends homework. I'm damn sure not going to be one of your toys. So why not reject me?"

"Because your my mate."

"Why?" I can't really think of anything else to say.

"Why what?" you know I just might punch him.

"Why are you still screwing those other girls knowing I was your mate?"

"I didn't know how to tell you." he says.

"Oh I don't know how bout hey I'm your mate."

"I was scared." he whispers. I didn't know what to do. So I did what I always do.

"Bullshit." I say turning around walking out the door.

"Sienna!" he yells at me.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" I yell back. I run to the bathroom missing fourth period. Who knew he knew my name?

I can't believe I'm the freaking alphas mate.

No he has to be lying. Males find out first at 18 by the scent of the female it's unique to them in some way. Then the female will know for sure on her 18th birthday. That's when the sparks pop up. Suckish I know. Maybe he's lying to get in my pants again. No he wouldn't lie about something like that. Would he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!!