VII

"Woah careful there linka you almost tripped on the sound wire" Linka looked down and saw a black wire connected to the amp on the floor and noticed her foot was caught in a loop.

Linka moved her foot and stepped forward.
"Thanks Sam I owe you one" she smiled.
"Ha ha no problem Dude" He replied.

Linkas POV

"Today's been going pretty good so far I helped Luke move stuff around to make room in the garage.

Helped him tune and clean his guitar, then I helped Chunky unload the bands equipment I also plugged in and adjusted the amps so that the sounds loud enough to my brothers liking and low enough to so we don't get a noise complaints.

And the lifting heavy things isn't that bad since I have Chunky yeah I could get used to this.

End

Linka set the last box down a sighed in accomplishment,  She was revealing in her accomplishments when Luke called her she turned around to see him walking up to her with Sam's hand in his.

"Since you're done you can take a break we're just gonna practice for about an hour then we head to the gig at 4" he said Linka nodded.

"Alright I'm just go take a nap then. Wake me when it's time to go" she said leaving.

"Sure thing sis, alright guys let's get started" Luke said letting go of Sam's hand but Sam pulled him back kissing him on the cheek and lips and smirking devilishly.

"Rather get you started instead" Luke smirked and kissed Sam.
"We got to practice" Luke let go of a confused Sam's hand he'd usually make a comment and tell the guys they'd be back but not this time.

Sam grabbed his guitar and waited for Luke's count off.

"1..2..1234"

Meanwhile an hour later Linka was snuggled up in bed sleeping peacefully, her being was gently disturbed but she brushed it off and rolled over on her side.

She was shaken again this time more roughly and that was a mistake,Linkas eyes shot open and got ready to unleash her wrath on who ever dared to disrupt her sleep but stopped herself realising Sam and not one of her brothers.

"Oh yawwwwnnnmhm hi Sam" she said tiredly rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
"Is it time to leave already?" She asked getting ready to emerge from her bed but Sam stopped her.

"No it's not time to go yet it's only been 5 minutes since practice started" he said casually, linka looked surprised.

"Are you serious it's only been 5 minutes? Don't lie to me Sam" Linka said pointing a finger at him in an skeptical manner, he laughed and put his hands up.

"Scouts honor its only been five minutes you're just a professional sleeper" he said smirking, linka laughed and thought about it.

"Maybe or I'm just a hard sleeper on my time of the month, five minutes felt like 3 hours to me" linka said tapping her chin, Sam looked confused for a minute.

"Wait a minute... now that I think about Linka!!!" Sam said laughing, Linka Gave a confused guilty laugh and didn't bother playing it off.

"Don't tell my brothers levi and my mom already know" She said giggling, Sam shook his head.

"It all makes Since now every time I come over lately you're always asleep and when you get cranky when don't get enough of it hence why sleeping feels like a longer amount of time then it actually is to you" Sam said having a eureka moment, Linka stared dumbly at him and blinked.

"I wouldn't have put that much thought and logic into it but yeah sounds about right" Linka said dumbly nodding her head, Sam nodded his head as though he accomplished something but quickly shook his head.

"Ok anyway that aside Linka I have a question for you" He said getting serious.

"Uh sure, what is it?"

•••

How're you all liking the story so far?

Would you like shorter or longer chapters?

Where do you think Sam asked Linka?

Gimme some feedback
Like and comment

😘😘😘😘