Progressing the story

We left Wave, not much happening other than Naruto bonding with that little kid... what's his face, I forgot his name. Without all the action I just stared at his Mom's ass for the duration of the mission.

When we got back to the village Kakashi have the report to the Hokage, skipping the part about me being 'from another universe' thankfully.

Then Kakashi took us to a training ground and began working on us individually, using shadow clones to give us one on one time.

"Sasuke. I can tell you aren't the Sasuke that used to be here, I used genjutsu to infiltrate your mind. I saw the possible future you talked about, and I'd like to help you steer it in a better direction than the way it turned out."  He told me. "How powerful were you in the future, again?"

"I had the sharingan, eternal mangekyo sharingan, and the sharinnegan. I could use lightning style, fire style, a special stronger lightning style that you created by adding a slight water element, and gravity manipulation.  I'm looking forward to not losing my arm this time around." I told him with a grin, getting a nod in return.

He sighed. "I think we should focus on getting your power up closer to what it was, from what I could tell you and Naruto are beyond kage level shinobi. I saw you do things I could only ever dream of being strong enough to do. Hell, my future self is stronger than me, too. I've signed you up for the anbu program, they'll get your power up and teach you things that Orochimaru held back." Well that was interesting, so I would be a completely different fighter than canon Sasuke. "Only thing is no snake summoning contract."

I didn't care about that, honestly. Snakes give me the fucking creeps, and so do weird pedophile sannin.

"When do I start the anbu program?" I asked, stifling a yawn.

Kakashi smirked from behind his mask. "Chunin exams are in two weeks. I'm going to teach you three a few things for the remainder of the week, then you'll have a week to rest."

"What are you gonna show me first?" I asked, excitement practically pouring off me.

"First off. You know how to achieve better strength and speed with chakra. We are going to refine that and your sharingan drains too much chakra. So to lessen the drain of your sharingan I want you keeping it open for as long as possible during training, it'll get the chakra point in your eye to grow and your eye will get used to the strain." Kakashi told me, then hit a seal on his right wrist. A blade made of a bright metal and a hilt made of a white material with bandages wrapped around it appeared in his palm. "I'm going to re-forge this blade, the blade of the white fang of Konoha."

Awesome... Bloody fucking AWESOME. With Kakashi raising his strength also the timeline was going to get bent over a table and plowed like a mail order bride.

___________________

Chakra surged through my body, saturating every muscle, strengthening every bone, and filling every cell. This was the max amount of power my body could handle right now.

With a quick flex of my supercharged legs I kicked off to the side, watching as Naruto landed there with a rasengan.

The rasengan tore into the ground and kicked up a dust cloud, so I jumped back farther, just as dozens of Naruto clones jumped from the dust cloud and gave chase.

I surged chakra to my right palm, effortlessly controlling the chakra and shaping it into lightning chakra that trailed the ground. "Ready Naru-dope?"

"I told you not to call me that, Sas-gay." He hefted his spinning rasengan up and got ready to charge.

"This is for all the marbles, my jutsu wins you come live at the Uchiha compound in a nice house, yours wins you get to keep your little shitty apartment." I clenched my fist, surging the lightning all around me from my hand.

Naruto pauses, "Well... when you put it like that..." I had kinda jumped him and told him if he lost he had to live with me, probably not the best way to have given the knucklehead a house but I didn't care. His rasengan vanished and he put his hands in his pockets.

I smirked as my chidori was absorbed back into my body, "We'll pick this up in the chunin exams."