Chapter 2

Jisoo

"I NEED YOU GIRL~"

I grip my pillow and cover my head with it when I heard Lisa's annoying voice.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" She shouts while knocking on my bedroom door.

"GO AWAY LISA!" I shout back and tries to sleep again.

"I'm not Ana!" I heard her say before banging my door again. "Open up!"

"Aish!" I throw my pillow in annoyance and marches towards the door. "What!?" I yelled when I open the door.

"Wow! You look really grumpy." She laughs ignoring my annoyance.

"You're such an ass!" I hissed. "How did you get in here?" I asks and jump on my bed again.

"I used the door." She say.

"Of course you idiot! I mean how did you break in!?"

"Don't doubt my skills Jisoo." She clicked her tongue. "We're agent." She smirk.

"Whatever." I cover myself with blanket.

"Are you still going to sleep?" She asks sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No, I'm trying to die." I replied sarcastically.

"Oh." She laughs. "Anyway, get up! We need to go the headquarter!" She hit my back with the pillow.

"It's my rest day Lisa! Let me rest for real!" I groan.

"15 hours of sleeping is way enough rest Jisoo. We have our training today." She paused and look on her wrist watch. "We are supposed to be there by 1:00pm." She continued.

"Can we skip it? Just for once?" I asks sitting up. "I'm still tired."

"Yeah?" She asks suspiciously.

"Shut it. We didn't do it last night." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, I thought you did. Because me and Chaeyoung did--"

I chuck the pillow on her face making her stop talking.

"Sshh! I don't wanna hear it!"

"Why?" She laughs. "It's fu--" She groaned when I hit her face with the pillow again.

"Keep it for yourself!" I growl and get out of the bed. "I'm gonna take a bath, get out." I shoo.

"Why? I already saw your naked body." She shrug.

"Yeah, because you peeked on me while I'm having a shower!" I seethe.

"I didn't mean it. I was just going to pee that time." She denied waving her hands.

"Yeah, right. Now, get out!" I yelled.

She rolls her eyes before walking out.
...

"Aish! I really don't feel punching you in the face right now." I say to Lisa while we're wearing our training suit.

"Then let me punch you in the face then." She say excitedly.

"You wish." I smirk tightening my boots.

"Oh how I really wish." She rolled her eyes.

"At least work harder because your girlfriend is watching." I tease pointing Chaeyoung at the view area.

"I do work hard...in bed." She smirk meaningfully.

"You perv!" I laugh punching her shoulder.

"Ack!" She grunt. "We didn't even started the training, and now you're injuring me." She whined holding her sore shoulder.