39 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
════════════════════

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ════════════════════

"They what?"

"These men took her, an-"

Jimin grabbed her neck, and pushed her to a tree. "Where the fuck is she?"

"Hey, it's not her fault." Jungkook tried pulling at Jimin's arm. He pushed her back, and narrowed his eyes.

"If you don't want that to happen again, answer my fucking question."

"Jimin stop! You're scaring her." Jungkook yelled, pointing to the dropping tears.

"You think I give a shit."

Jungkook pushed him back. "You better." He warned. Jimin moved out of his grip, and walked away.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"To find her."

Jungkook sighed, and walked towards Lisa. "He's gone now. Are you okay? Tell me what happened."

»                           »                         »

"Where would you like to go sir?"

"The facility."

"But you're banned from there sir."

Jimin chuckled. "Did you just question me?"

He grabbed his collar. "I wouldn't fuck with me right now." He pulled up his shirt to show a hidden gun.

"Y-yes sir."

»                           »                         »

I quickly opened my eyes, and gasped for air. I mean, I've had a bag over my head for hours. My hands were tied back to a chair.

"Get the fuck off m-

My words stopped as I noticed one of the men. The man who started the fire on the subway. Wait, is this the science lab?

"Hold still." One of them quickly pricked my finger.

"Ow, that hurt you shit head."

The man ignored my words, and walked over to a woman in a lab coat. "Hand this to Doctor."

I rolled my eyes. That scientist is a bastard. I can't believe Jimin was that stupid to trust him. Wait, Jimin.. he's probably worried sick right now.

"Can you not just pretend like I'm not here, and clue me in?"

One of the men clenched his fists. "Would someone shut her up?"